oral aas vs prohormones toxicity

yokingupsick

Awards
How would illegal oral steroids stack up against legal prohormone/steroids in terms of toxicity. Anavar being said to be one of the least toxic steroids how is it compared to prohormones like hdrol, epistane, pplex, tren. What about mdrol vs dbol we all know how toxic mdrol is but how about compared to dbol?
Anybody have some bloodwork?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's hard to compare because they are all dosed differently. On a mg/mg scale it's much easier to compare but not very useful, SD is effective at 10mg and the Tren is taken around 100mg.

out of what you mentioned i would rank them like this
var<tren<hdrol<epi<dbol<phera<superdrol

talking liver toxicity correct? There's other factors. I've done enough reading on Var to know that although people like running it for 8-12 weeks, at those durations it starts to really **** up cholesterol.

yokingupsick

Awards
yeah we just talking in terms of liver damage right now
but i have heard the same about var also
r u sure dbol is less toxic than pplex?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure at all. Is anyone?

I'm just going by what i read. I've read about people running Phera for no more than 5-6 weeks and they start feeling pretty crappy around then usually.

On the other hand, i've read about people running Dbol for 10 weeks, 12 weeks, even 20 weeks. I read one guy's posts who ran Dbol for 24 weeks. I'm guessing it's less toxic than phera.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure at all. Is anyone?

I'm just going by what i read. I've read about people running Phera for no more than 5-6 weeks and they start feeling pretty crappy around then usually.

On the other hand, i've read about people running Dbol for 10 weeks, 12 weeks, even 20 weeks. I read one guy's posts who ran Dbol for 24 weeks. I'm guessing it's less toxic than phera.
24 weeks?!!! Dam, he must have been cruising on it between cycles at a low dose or something. :dunno:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not the tren prohormones actually seem to be a lttle harsher than people give it credit for. Ive seen a few guys with some wacked liver values just from running it solo, not to mention how brutal it is on cardiovascular function and BP. I think for me it would rank worse than epi and h drol, but obviously that is just my opinion. Ive never used m drol or p plex but I have and used M1T and I think thats the worst thing in the world so I wont even touhc p plex or m drol.

Marc-Antony

Awards
This is a very legitimate question, but I don't get why ppl don't stick with (pun intended) injectables. There is nothing that you can't achieve with some quality injectables, minus the sides, liver toxicity being just one of 'em.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a reliable source and legality issues would be the most common answer to that I believe.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
even finding reliable starting tools is difficult in Canada man, but I totally agree if you can go for it, fck these orals eh?

Marc-Antony

Awards
Well, legend has it, that enjoying the mexican sun at least once a year, will keep a strong man healthy. Oh, and If you do go there, don't forget to send some postcards to the loved ones.

yokingupsick

Awards
Believe it or not the tren prohormones actually seem to be a lttle harsher than people give it credit for. Ive seen a few guys with some wacked liver values just from running it solo, not to mention how brutal it is on cardiovascular function and BP. I think for me it would rank worse than epi and h drol, but obviously that is just my opinion. Ive never used m drol or p plex but I have and used M1T and I think thats the worst thing in the world so I wont even touhc p plex or m drol.
yeah I was thinking the same thing about tren. I have heard horrible side effects from tren everything from libido, gyno, and bp, but it is non-methylated thats why so many believe its not liver toxic.

What about 1,4ad bold?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, but im positive its no good on liver, if it was a methyl it would be worse than ALL OF THEM Methyl dienelone?

JKBB44

Awards
definitely agree with you. I ran tren solo 90mg for 4 weeks and got blood work two weeks after PCT. Had some high blood lipid levelsl

JKBB44

Awards
definitely agree with you. I ran tren solo 90mg for 4 weeks and got blood work two weeks after PCT. Had some high blood lipid levels.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
How would illegal oral steroids stack up against legal prohormone/steroids in terms of toxicity. Anavar being said to be one of the least toxic steroids how is it compared to prohormones like hdrol, epistane, pplex, tren. What about mdrol vs dbol we all know how toxic mdrol is but how about compared to dbol?
Anybody have some bloodwork?
no difference in terms of toxicity. of course some are harsher than others but for example superdrol can be comparable to anadrol. pretty f*cking toxic

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely agree with you. I ran tren solo 90mg for 4 weeks and got blood work two weeks after PCT. Had some high blood lipid levels.
for sure man after 2 weeks it gets hard to walk up my stairs to my 3rd floor apartment lol. Not too mention the aggression at 90 mg for me was intense!!to say the least.