Test Prop / X-Mass or Hdrol

maradona10

Awards
Hi there,

Has anyone tried this combination before? If so, when would you add the orlas to the prop?

Test Prop and X-mass or Test Prop and Hdrol

Plenty of Test prop on hand, just trying to decide what to add to it.

Test Prop 100mg EOD for 10 weeks (I'm going O/S after that and I can't carry the gear with me)

Pleant of Nolva on hand

Or I could just keep it simpel and use prop only.....

UKStrength

Hi there,

Has anyone tried this combination before? If so, when would you add the orlas to the prop?

Test Prop and X-mass or Test Prop and Hdrol

Plenty of Test prop on hand, just trying to decide what to add to it.

Test Prop 100mg EOD for 10 weeks (I'm going O/S after that and I can't carry the gear with me)

Pleant of Nolva on hand

Or I could just keep it simpel and use prop only.....
I would just use the Test Prop only. From what I've heard (I've not used it myself yet), test prop kicks in within a couple of days so the advantage of the using the orals as a 'kickstart' isn't there.

If it's your first cycle just run the prop, otherwise perhaps throw the X-Mass into the last 4 weeks of the cycle to maintain strength.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Test prop by itself would be the safest...not the most effective option though. What are your goals? I personally like to add an oral to test most of the time regardless of the ester but thats me and coincides with my goals.

maradona10

Awards
Not my first cycle.

trying to achieve about 4 to 5 solid kg gain with a small drop in BF. It's only meant to be a mild cycle.

Test prop is the only thing I have avail. (or deca or tren).. that's why I thought of maybe adding the x-mass to help me lean up as well...(or the Hdrol)

It's purely recreational (or looks based). I'm not trying to get huge or anythig (been there, than that 10 years ago)

I'm currently on 92kg at 10%BF (186cm)