Poll: Which Steroid would you most like to see profiled?

Check out my New Column in The July Issue of Muscular Development

1. Check out my New Column in The July Issue of Muscular Development

I will have a column in Muscular development starting with the July issue titled Anabolic Pharmacology. Each month I will profile a different AAS. For those of you who have not purchased my book, it will give you an idea of the information contained in the profiles in my book. I start out with a classic AAS, Anavar. I will also have a Q&A section on the MD site. Which compound would you most like to see profiled?

2. I'd love to read over your work and this post reminds me to order your book.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

3. Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    I will have a column in Muscular development starting with the July issue titled Anabolic Pharmacology. Each month I will profile a different AAS. For those of you who have not purchased my book, it will give you an idea of the information contained in the profiles in my book. I start out with a classic AAS, Anavar. I will also have a Q&A section on the MD site. Which compound would you most like to see profiled?
    new anabolics like SD, Phera, "tren," Hdrol and Epi. With the prevalence of these compounds on the market and there easy availability think it would be beneifical to lots that dont read boards or walk into supp stores and given this stuff to take.
    •   

4. I just checked it out. Very nice, seth. I voted for good ol' D-bol, but i'd like to see some of the designers discussed as well (i.e. superdrol and phera-plex.)

Edit: I know how much you love superdrol, seth. haha.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I just checked it out. Very nice, seth. I voted for good ol' D-bol, but i'd like to see some of the designers discussed as well (i.e. superdrol and phera-plex.)
    That was my thought... those are the 2 most curious about since they seem to have the most potent effects and sides assoc. Also the "tren" product floating around, since we all know its not Tren but a PH to Dienedrone. I know there are tons still using illegal AAS but with these new OTCs they have become very very popular due to easy access for all.

6. Phera, Epi, or SD..!

7. anyone else?

8. Clostebol? I may be the only one to vote for that but I can't find much on it and I'm plannin P-Mag for my next cycle. Eh nvm I'll vote anadrol because progestins intregue me

9. Any info for ladies would be welcome!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    That was my thought... those are the 2 most curious about since they seem to have the most potent effects and sides assoc. Also the "tren" product floating around, since we all know its not Tren but a PH to Dienedrone. I know there are tons still using illegal AAS but with these new OTCs they have become very very popular due to easy access for all.
    Actually it's a PH to dienelone (AMS sells a version called Dienedrone). Thanks for the plug though.

Seth I'd love to see something on Tren Ace. Why is it so damn effective. Why does nothing else compare. And tell me it's good for me please.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. For anyone that reads Muscular Development...
    By JonesersRX7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 10:17 AM