Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro

1. Registered User

Planning my first cycle with 1-T Pro

I'm looking at making two 4-oz bottles of T-1 Pro with the "build your own transdermal" feature on Power Nutrition. This would give me enough for a 4 week cycle.

Each bottle would consist of 5 grams 1-Test and 2.5 grams 4-AD.

Each spray/serving size is 2 ml, bottle holds 120 ml, giving 60 servings per bottle with 83 mg 1-Test and 42 mg 4-AD.

I would give two sprays two times daily making it so I am getting 332 mg of 1-Test and 168 mg 4-AD each day for 4 weeks.

PCT will consist of 4 weeks of nolva. 40 mg weeks 1-2 and 20 mg weeks 3-4.

My Question is does this look alright for my first cycle? dosage, cycle length, etc? I've heard 4 sprays a day may be too much with this being my first cycle, would you recommend 2 sprays, 3 sprays or 4 each day given my situation?

2. Registered User

I'd max out the gel with PH & start with 1-squirt, twice a day. The gel will hold 10g of PH powder, so add 2.5g more of 4ad or another PH. That will be better than using more of an underdosed gel.

I think 4 squirts a day is way too high for a 1st cycle, that's considered "Extreme/Lost your mind" dosing. You will make great gains with normal dosing (2 squirts) on your 1st cycle. If gains stall after 3 weeks or so, you can increase to 3 squirts. I highly doubt you will need to go to 4 squirts. I would also consider extending to a 6-weeker. In my experience, the best gains are in weeks 4-6. Using 3 squirts, your 2 bottles will last exactly 6 weeks.
  3. RLD

I got good gained from 5g 1T / 2.54ad

I'm thinking about doing another cycle in about 2 months. I wonder if I should go to 10g 1T or stick what the 5g's I know works well.
    •   

4. Registered User

What about adding 2.5 grams of 4-OHT? If I extend the cycle to 6 weeks, should that change my current plan for PCT?
  5. Registered User

it shouldn't
  6. Registered User

OHT is great option to add. It will help contol your shutdown & some of the sides. 4 weeks PCT is fine after a 6-week cycle.
  7. Registered User

Okay, so 5 grams of 1-Test, 2.5 grams of 4-AD, 2.5 grams of 4-OHT per bottle. I'll use 2 squirts per day and possibly increase it to 3 if needed for 6 weeks. Then I'll PCT with Nolva for 4 weeks. Thanks for all the help!
  8. Board Supporter

You back in the gym now jeff?
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jefflong3323
    Okay, so 5 grams of 1-Test, 2.5 grams of 4-AD, 2.5 grams of 4-OHT per bottle. I'll use 2 squirts per day and possibly increase it to 3 if needed for 6 weeks. Then I'll PCT with Nolva for 4 weeks. Thanks for all the help!
    Good choice Jeff. Good luck.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago
    You back in the gym now jeff?
    Yeah, I got back in about mid-December but I was taking it easy until my shoulder was good enough to go hard. I've been training hard again now for about 4 weeks and I can't tell you how great it feels to be back.
  11. Registered User

one more quick question...I was wondering, with the addition of 2.5 g of 4-OHT to the bottle, would that make 2 squirts a day the better choice? Just wondering because this being my first cycle, I see the recomended dosage being between 2-3 for first timers and that with 7.5 grams of PH. My bottle would have 10 g of total PH (with the extra 2.5 g of 4-OHT added), so this should make 2 squirts/day the obvious choice? Reason being if I up the dosage to 3 squirts, I need to buy another bottle which = an extra 60$ what do you think?
  12. Registered User

If you use 3 squirts a day the whole cycle, 2 bottles will last exactly 6 weeks. If you used 2 squirts the whole time, you'd get 8 weeks out of it. I would still recommend starting with 2 squirts, the new gel has a higher absortion rate than any past versions. You can re-evealuate after 2-3 weeks & see if you think you need tio increase to 3 squirts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 05:18 PM
  2. My First Cycle with Test Cyp
    By mightyboboffdu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 04:06 PM
  3. help with planning my first cycle
    By scienceboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
  4. Planning my first cycle ever need help.
    By diesel22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 07:00 PM
  5. planning my first cycle
    By Madhops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 11:49 AM