pulsing tren xtreme and/or epidrol?

aztec02

Awards
So awhile back i purchased a few bottles on tren xtreme and epidrol at the suggestion of a freind due to the possiblility of a ban. I stocked up just for the future so i had it if i decided to take it. I am 24 years old been lifting for about 5 years. Are these ph/ds to strong to use as a first ph cycle? Would you suggest the use of one over the other? Originaly I had planned to stack the two starting the tren 2 weeks before the epidrol and bridging the epidrol in so it lasted two weeks after the tren. Ive also been looking into pulsing the two to reduce the amount of long term sides that are possible. I will be going in to get blood work done before starting any cycle to make sure it is okay to start. Anyones input on these products including pulsing, bridging, PCT, etc would be very helpfull. As of now i have PP's TRS as well as cycle assist.
Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
So awhile back i purchased a few bottles on tren xtreme and epidrol at the suggestion of a freind due to the possiblility of a ban. I stocked up just for the future so i had it if i decided to take it. I am 24 years old been lifting for about 5 years. Are these ph/ds to strong to use as a first ph cycle? Would you suggest the use of one over the other? Originaly I had planned to stack the two starting the tren 2 weeks before the epidrol and bridging the epidrol in so it lasted two weeks after the tren. Ive also been looking into pulsing the two to reduce the amount of long term sides that are possible. I will be going in to get blood work done before starting any cycle to make sure it is okay to start. Anyones input on these products including pulsing, bridging, PCT, etc would be very helpfull. As of now i have PP's TRS as well as cycle assist.
Thanks
my suggestion:

run one straight through, no pulsing - do your pct

------time off-------

run the other compound straight through, no pulsing - do your pct

-----time off------

do one compound at a time., u might like one better than the other. if u decide you are ready, then stack them for a third cycle.