Poll: Whats the best?

out of all the test, what's the best? vote

  1. Banned
    Drjuicebox06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0

    out of all the test, what's the best? vote


    just looking to see what everyone thinks

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    they are all the same. some ppl claim that prop causes less bloat but from personal experience thats not the case for everyone.

    test is test

    MY personal thoughts on the different esters from personal experience and/or research:

    prop - causes no bloat, pinned eod, kicks in full in about 2-3 weeks, perfect for 8-10 week cycles.

    enan/cyp - causes minimal to no bloat, pinned 2x week, kicks in full in about 5-6 weeks, good for cycles that are 10+ weeks.

    suspension - fastest acting ester, pinned ed if not 2x PER DAY, kicks in almost immediately, great for short cycles 4-6 weeks.
  3. Registered User
    stbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    in the end test is test... If I had to choose just one though I would pick cyp
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Drjuicebox06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0


    why cyp? lol there has to be a reason
  5. Registered User
    stbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Drjuicebox06 View Post
    why cyp? lol there has to be a reason
    I prefer long ester less injections for one. Another reason is cyp just give me more of a libido increase. Guys will come on here and argue cyp/E does the same thing for them. To me I would just rather have cyp... Don't get me wrong you will get the same results with E it's just a personal preference for me.. Everyone's body responds differently to compounds..
  6. Registered User
    stbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    also you forgot testosterone undecanoate
  7. Banned
    Drjuicebox06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0


    ok thanks, my mind really isn't set yet. i want to run test e for 10-12 weeks at 750mg, but i'm still undecided. i'm going to run dbol as my kickstart at 30mg for 4 weeks. i might get some hcg starting that at the 4th week at 500iu till i'm done with my test. and for my pct i have liquid nolva.
  8. Registered User
    stbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Drjuicebox06 View Post
    ok thanks, my mind really isn't set yet. i want to run test e for 10-12 weeks at 750mg, but i'm still undecided. i'm going to run dbol as my kickstart at 30mg for 4 weeks. i might get some hcg starting that at the 4th week at 500iu till i'm done with my test. and for my pct i have liquid nolva.
    Is this your first cycle?
    also will you be taking your dbol all at once or are taking multiple doses??
    your hcg is only 500ius a week or what?
  9. Banned
    Drjuicebox06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0


    no it's not my first cycle.
    test e 1-10 weeks
    dbol 1-4 weeks
    hcg 4-10 weeks
  10. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    For me test e was less painful injectin then cyp. Neither were bad at all just something I noted with my experience with both. Prop hurts too but no pain no gain. I personally like mnixing a blend with extra cyp
  11. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    i voted suspension, just based on what i've read it sounds pretty awesome. Just seems to be very powerful when it hits so fast... dream cycle is test susp. and tren ace everyday.
  12. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    dream cycle is test susp. and tren ace everyday.
  13. Banned
    Drjuicebox06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0


    so now i'm really undecided and i'm not sure what test i rather do. no1 likes test e it seems haha. either prop or cyp. but i just dont get what the differece is of testaplex c 200 or testaplex e 250. it seems like enanthate holds more mg, but does that matter at all is the question?
  14. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Drjuicebox06 View Post
    it seems like enanthate holds more mg, but does that matter at all is the question?
    let me put it this way, ur more likely to have better gains from 500mg/week of test-e compared to 400mg/week of cyp.

    if the enan is price $5-10 more per vial than the cyp then id say its worth it for 100mg more of test per week
  15. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    they are all the same. some ppl claim that prop causes less bloat but from personal experience thats not the case for everyone.

    test is test

    MY personal thoughts on the different esters from personal experience and/or research:

    prop - causes no bloat, pinned eod, kicks in full in about 2-3 weeks, perfect for 8-10 week cycles.
    .
    PROP Is effective but man I can't take the pain. I'd rather have a comfortable cycle with cypionate or Test E
  16. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    PROP Is effective but man I can't take the pain. I'd rather have a comfortable cycle with cypionate or Test E
    What prop are you using? I never had a problem with HG prop. That said, i have used a few UG labs prop, and also had no issue.
  17. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    What prop are you using? I never had a problem with HG prop. That said, i have used a few UG labs prop, and also had no issue.
    It Dosen't burn and make your A.S.S ache Your a better man the ME..
  18. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    It Dosen't burn and make your A.S.S ache Your a better man the ME..
    Nope.. Have you used HG prop before or only UG? I have had 1 batch of UG burn, but HG has NEVER hurt, but it is usually dosed at 50mg/ml.
  19. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Nope.. Have you used HG prop before or only UG? I have had 1 batch of UG burn, but HG has NEVER hurt, but it is usually dosed at 50mg/ml.
    What do you mean HG are you talking pharmaceutical grade?? I know Ug is underground labs,never heard of HG..
  20. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    What do you mean HG are you talking pharmaceutical grade?? I know Ug is underground labs,never heard of HG..
    Yes.. Human Grade..
  21. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Yes.. Human Grade..
    YES I'm talking Human grade..I've heard of other people complaining of this with Test Propionate and Sustanon also..Maybee some of us have sensitive A.S.S.E.S
  22. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    YES I'm talking Human grade..I've heard of other people complaining of this with Test Propionate and Sustanon also..Maybee some of us have sensitive A.S.S.E.S
    Maybe..lol
  23. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    i've only shot one type of prop but the only pain was in the first injection for each muscle, and it wasn't so bad just really sore. After that it was fine... at one point i was injecting my quads everyday.
  24. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i voted suspension, just based on what i've read it sounds pretty awesome. Just seems to be very powerful when it hits so fast... dream cycle is test susp. and tren ace everyday.

    Suspension is AWESOME but painful as HELL and being water based I would only get pharma grade. I can't remember if i was running tren last time I ran susp or not might of been Winny. damn so many cycles i can't remember them.

    My fave is Prop for me it kicks in pretty quick and if something goes wrong like i get sick or injured it will clear my system pretty fast and can go into PCT
  25. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Nope.. Have you used HG prop before or only UG? I have had 1 batch of UG burn, but HG has NEVER hurt, but it is usually dosed at 50mg/ml.
    I only like VET GRADE lol
  26. Banned
    Drjuicebox06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110
    Answers
    0


    looks like everyone has there favorites
  27. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I only like VET GRADE lol
    lol.. doggy grade?

    Used to see a ton of "vet" stuff back in the day.

    I am a prop lover too.. It just treats me best for whatever reason(mainly acne). I really want to try TNE
  28. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    lol.. doggy grade?

    Used to see a ton of "vet" stuff back in the day.

    I am a prop lover too.. It just treats me best for whatever reason(mainly acne). I really want to try TNE
    well there was this one brand with a BIG FAT DOG on the box and it was my favorite. otherwise i like the ones with Cows on the front lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 11:12 AM
  4. GO VOTE!
    By milwood in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 09:36 AM
  5. PH Ban up for vote
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in