Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Testosterone Propionate

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
they are all the same. some ppl claim that prop causes less bloat but from personal experience thats not the case for everyone.

test is test

MY personal thoughts on the different esters from personal experience and/or research:

prop - causes no bloat, pinned eod, kicks in full in about 2-3 weeks, perfect for 8-10 week cycles.

enan/cyp - causes minimal to no bloat, pinned 2x week, kicks in full in about 5-6 weeks, good for cycles that are 10+ weeks.

suspension - fastest acting ester, pinned ed if not 2x PER DAY, kicks in almost immediately, great for short cycles 4-6 weeks.

stbizzle

Awards
in the end test is test... If I had to choose just one though I would pick cyp

stbizzle

Awards
why cyp? lol there has to be a reason
I prefer long ester less injections for one. Another reason is cyp just give me more of a libido increase. Guys will come on here and argue cyp/E does the same thing for them. To me I would just rather have cyp... Don't get me wrong you will get the same results with E it's just a personal preference for me.. Everyone's body responds differently to compounds..

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
ok thanks, my mind really isn't set yet. i want to run test e for 10-12 weeks at 750mg, but i'm still undecided. i'm going to run dbol as my kickstart at 30mg for 4 weeks. i might get some hcg starting that at the 4th week at 500iu till i'm done with my test. and for my pct i have liquid nolva.

stbizzle

Awards
ok thanks, my mind really isn't set yet. i want to run test e for 10-12 weeks at 750mg, but i'm still undecided. i'm going to run dbol as my kickstart at 30mg for 4 weeks. i might get some hcg starting that at the 4th week at 500iu till i'm done with my test. and for my pct i have liquid nolva.
Is this your first cycle?
also will you be taking your dbol all at once or are taking multiple doses??
your hcg is only 500ius a week or what?

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
no it's not my first cycle.
test e 1-10 weeks
dbol 1-4 weeks
hcg 4-10 weeks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For me test e was less painful injectin then cyp. Neither were bad at all just something I noted with my experience with both. Prop hurts too but no pain no gain. I personally like mnixing a blend with extra cyp

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i voted suspension, just based on what i've read it sounds pretty awesome. Just seems to be very powerful when it hits so fast... dream cycle is test susp. and tren ace everyday.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
so now i'm really undecided and i'm not sure what test i rather do. no1 likes test e it seems haha. either prop or cyp. but i just dont get what the differece is of testaplex c 200 or testaplex e 250. it seems like enanthate holds more mg, but does that matter at all is the question?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it seems like enanthate holds more mg, but does that matter at all is the question?
let me put it this way, ur more likely to have better gains from 500mg/week of test-e compared to 400mg/week of cyp.

if the enan is price $5-10 more per vial than the cyp then id say its worth it for 100mg more of test per week

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they are all the same. some ppl claim that prop causes less bloat but from personal experience thats not the case for everyone.

test is test

MY personal thoughts on the different esters from personal experience and/or research:

prop - causes no bloat, pinned eod, kicks in full in about 2-3 weeks, perfect for 8-10 week cycles.
PROP Is effective but man I can't take the pain. I'd rather have a comfortable cycle with cypionate or Test E

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PROP Is effective but man I can't take the pain. I'd rather have a comfortable cycle with cypionate or Test E
What prop are you using? I never had a problem with HG prop. That said, i have used a few UG labs prop, and also had no issue.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What prop are you using? I never had a problem with HG prop. That said, i have used a few UG labs prop, and also had no issue.
It Dosen't burn and make your A.S.S ache:dunno: Your a better man the ME..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It Dosen't burn and make your A.S.S ache:dunno: Your a better man the ME..
Nope.. Have you used HG prop before or only UG? I have had 1 batch of UG burn, but HG has NEVER hurt, but it is usually dosed at 50mg/ml.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope.. Have you used HG prop before or only UG? I have had 1 batch of UG burn, but HG has NEVER hurt, but it is usually dosed at 50mg/ml.
What do you mean HG are you talking pharmaceutical grade?? I know Ug is underground labs,never heard of HG..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.. Human Grade..
YES I'm talking Human grade..I've heard of other people complaining of this with Test Propionate and Sustanon also..Maybee some of us have sensitive A.S.S.E.S:33:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've only shot one type of prop but the only pain was in the first injection for each muscle, and it wasn't so bad just really sore. After that it was fine... at one point i was injecting my quads everyday.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i voted suspension, just based on what i've read it sounds pretty awesome. Just seems to be very powerful when it hits so fast... dream cycle is test susp. and tren ace everyday.

Suspension is AWESOME but painful as HELL and being water based I would only get pharma grade. I can't remember if i was running tren last time I ran susp or not might of been Winny. damn so many cycles i can't remember them.

My fave is Prop for me it kicks in pretty quick and if something goes wrong like i get sick or injured it will clear my system pretty fast and can go into PCT

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I only like VET GRADE lol
lol.. doggy grade?

Used to see a ton of "vet" stuff back in the day.

I am a prop lover too.. It just treats me best for whatever reason(mainly acne). I really want to try TNE

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol.. doggy grade?

Used to see a ton of "vet" stuff back in the day.

I am a prop lover too.. It just treats me best for whatever reason(mainly acne). I really want to try TNE
well there was this one brand with a BIG FAT DOG on the box and it was my favorite. otherwise i like the ones with Cows on the front lol