tren E / test cycle

strike3

Banned
Awards
First cycle

i got a couple questions and figured id ask here as well as the people i know... im 22years old 166 lbs and 5 10 ive been workin out for a while but lifting seriously for two years

im going to be going on a a planned 6 week cycle of tren E 200mg/ml ( the vial i have is 10 ml)and probally going to stack it with test prop and for pct i plan on doing clembuteral and nolvadex now this is all new to me and the onyl way im gonna learn is by asking questions so dont rip me apart you had to learn from somewhere too for the tren i planned on shooting 2x a week mon and thurs at 1.5 cc shots which i beleive is 300mg a week based on the solution i have above now the dosage of test i hear should be a higher than that of the tren i was at first going to run the tren solo but after looking into it dont seem like a great idea and i wanted to hear some advice on that as well while also what i have for pct and the most effective and safe way to use it any advice appreciated thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the test prop should be shot every other day. 6 weeks is alright. No one will recommend a tren cycle for your first cycle though, and certainly no one would recommend doing it with tren enanthate. This is because Tren has some of the harshest sides of any injectable steroid; you get sides and it's a while before they go away because you've built up an enanthate ester. The acetate ester would work much better for you, but still, why use trenbolone on a first cycle?

Other than that, i'm sure you'll be asked about your diet. You trying to bulk up? By bodybuilding standards you should but i won't presume to know your ultimate goal.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no tren for a first timer.

prop eod for 8-10 weeks or test enan/cyp for 10-12 weeks. PCT should consist of clomid, nolva, or both

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
so i geuss test enanthate and tren enanthate in the same cycle is out of the question?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so i geuss test enanthate and tren enanthate in the same cycle is out of the question?
for a first cycle, yes it SHOULD be out of the question.....but ppl always do what they want anyway.

plus adding tren to a cycle means u need to run HCG and have/use caber.....just more support supps that someone on a first cycle shouldnt be needing to get into....yet

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
for the HCG this guy told me at the gym that after his cycle he just took a one shot of HCG and his oct of course and he said he felt a lot better. my question is do you need to take it more then once of is this dude a idiot?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for the HCG this guy told me at the gym that after his cycle he just took a one shot of HCG and his oct of course and he said he felt a lot better. my question is do you need to take it more then once of is this dude a idiot?
lots of ppl seem to feel that "their" way is the correct way, but in this game, what works for 1 person doesnt mean it works for everyone.

HCG in high doses for an extended time can cause more damage than good.

personally i would run HCG on cycle, 250iu 2x week, starting point depends on the ester u would be using.

many like using HCG only toward the end of the cycle, or in the case of long esters, the time where the long esters are clearing....right BEFORE pct

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
well it makes a lot of sence to use hcg near the end of he cycle instead of the beginning because like i dont think a lot people care about there balls in the beginning lol. but that sounds good 250iu twice a week. so say i was runnging a kickstart of dbol and running test e at 750mg for 10 weeks. i can throw in the hcg at like 6 to 10 weeks?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well it makes a lot of sence to use hcg near the end of he cycle instead of the beginning because like i dont think a lot people care about there balls in the beginning lol. but that sounds good 250iu twice a week. so say i was runnging a kickstart of dbol and running test e at 750mg for 10 weeks. i can throw in the hcg at like 6 to 10 weeks?
i would start HCG week 4 and run it through week 12 right before u begin pct

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
k thanks. and the pin for that is that same as test? like 18g to draw and 23g or 25g to pin?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
29g . 5 inch, for drawing and pinning?
yes. HCG comes as a powder in a amp. u mix it with BAC water and draw it out of the amp and put it in an empty sterile vial...then store in a fridge

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
omggg ahaha now i have to get an empty vial to. this **** is like a process. haha alright well thanks for the info.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
omggg ahaha now i have to get an empty vial to. this **** is like a process. haha alright well thanks for the info.
exactly, adding compounds such as deca and tren add a lot more "extras" to a cycle. another reason why NOT to run either in a first cycle

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so say i was runnging a kickstart of dbol and running test e at 750mg for 10 weeks.
you'd be wasting a lot of testosterone. at 22 5'10" 166, you should go with 400mg a week and have a nice cycle, less risk of gyno, and plenty of gains.

strike3

Banned
Awards
i chose the tren because of the cutting affect its summer and i figured the bulking could always be done during the winter now i did research tren and am aware of the sides (anxiety , suppression , night sweats, etc) pretty serious **** which is the reason i asked the question in the first place especially when hcg has to be injected as well its getting to be a complicated very quickly so i get the tren being a bad idea for the forst cycle especially Tren E seeing as it can take up to two weeks to leave thesystem while A can disssapate over a couple of days so i figure that for the first cycle id stick with the test prop only only sources are scarce where im from which is probally the reason i considerd taking tren for a first cycle in the first place yet now that either way i would need the test other wise its not really a true cycle why not just stick with that one compound and asses the way my body reacts ( i mean the gains with the prop should be enough while also giving me the opportunity to keep most of the gains) as asked before my goal is to prob be around about 20lbs heavier than now by the end of summer with some definition to go with it

so what im looking at now is to hold off the vial of tren and stick with the test prop while also throwing in the clembuterol during the pct along with nolvadex 3 days after the last injection but now the questions arises dosages and such

I fiigured with the single compound such as prop inject 2x a week mon thurs for about 400 to 500 mg per week for about maybe 8 weeks then 3 days after the last injection start with the nolvadex and clembuteral

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should go with 100mg every other day of the prop, that will have you averaged out to 350 a week which is a nice dosing for prop. remember that the shorter ester testosterones have more actual testosterone per mg, so 350 of prop is around the same as 450ish of cyp/enan. Theres a chart somewhere :)

strike3

Banned
Awards
ideally id want to limit the injections to 2x a week while also keeping blood leves and such stable not bouncing around so that sides are are not as likely to arise while aslo allowing me to keep the gains so it does make sense when you say eod meanin mon, wed,fri,sun (right ?) that would be the purpose of the eod(correct ?) even if the ester is not short such as the enan/cyp

Btw All the feedback has been + and helpfull and its appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ideally id want to limit the injections to 2x a week while also keeping blood leves and such stable not bouncing around so that sides are more likely to arise while aslo allowing me to keep the gains so it does make sense when you say eod meanin mon, wed,fri,sun (right ?)

Btw All the feedback has been + and helpfull and its appreciated
yes eod means mon,wed,fri,sun,tues,thurs,sat....etc

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with enan 2x a week is ok, with cyp you can manage even 1x although 2x is better. with either of them i'd go with 400 - 500mg per week for first cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not 5'10 166
somehow i mentally flipped you and the original poster :D

Still for anyone a first cycle of prop at 100mg EOD or enan cyp at 200-250 2x a week is enough to see gains. The pros ran less than that in the 70s and 80s

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
quick question testaplex c 200 is 200mg and testaplex e 250 is 250 mg, ones cypionate and the others enanthate. enanthate is higher dose. explain this somone, what is the better mg?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
quick question testaplex c 200 is 200mg and testaplex e 250 is 250 mg, ones cypionate and the others enanthate. enanthate is higher dose. explain this somone, what is the better mg?
enan is just commonly higher dosed than cyp....not sure of the reason though. most HG cyp is 200mg/ml.

id go with whichever was cheaper

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
i cant get them both for the same price. so thats why i asked what the mg deal was about

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can use hcg I'm as well which is how ill be doing it. Ill do 250 iu 2x a week last 3 weeks of cycle then 1500 ius e3d during the wash out period until I'm done with the vial and then start my clomid

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the same price, take the enan. comically, if its underground gear, theres no way of telling for sure which you really get (for whatever reason cyp gets sold as enan frequently) and what the dose is (a lot of UG labs dose their product HIGHER so people talk about how it "kicks", so they get more repeat business).....