Cutting/Recomp Epistane/H-Drol/Fuza

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Forget AAS for a second.

Epistane/H-Drol/Fuza

If I don't run AAS next, Im going to run 2 of these 3 (all 3 would be insane?!) together for a cut/recomp. Looking for dry gains with no fat/fat loss. I have had years experience with phs/ds no side effects ever noted. Ran havoc at 50mg a day for 5 weeks zero issues. Question is for people with experience with these 3. What stack would be best for cutting/recomp?

Thanks,
Jeff

BTW: 23, 210, 11% BF trying to get down under 7% with zero muscle loss/little gain; even if this means slower fat loss.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
What about Havoc/Epistane and H-Drol for a recomp/cut.

Week 1-4 Epistane at 40mg ed
Week-1-4 H-Drol at 100mg ed
To include cycle supprt and PCT.

caliphotog

Awards
it really depends on how good your nutrition strategy is and how your body reacts to a specific PH in reguards to appetite. When I used Epi my stomach was an open pit and my appetite was unvontrolable. (Keep in mind that my diet has been super solid for about 2 years, precision nutrition 100%). Most of the time I am right around 7% BF). I gained about 2% BF on my Epi run. However, I just did a S-Drol/H-Drol cycle and gained about 8 lbs. and got down to 6% BF from 7.5%. Others I have talked to had crazy appetite with S-Drol and I was fine.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
how did u like the sdrol/hdrol stack? what were ur doses?

caliphotog

Awards
I used Cyclobolan which ia a sublingual dose of 30mgS-Drol and 25mg H-Drol. That is for 2 pills, 1 am 1 pm. It must be cause of the delivery of this particular PH but the sides where VERY low. The only thing I had issues with was lethargy. Given, it's was really bad, but that is also due to eating maintnence level caloric intake, which should actually be much higher with added carbs. However, like I said I am very disciplined with my diet and was able to work through the lethargy at maintnence levels. I had my goal in mind so I just kept to it. My gains where very slight, but that is due to calorie intake. My goal was to lean out and improve on cardio/speed for MMA, and it worked out that way.

I did notice that it took a lot longer for this stuff to kick in compared to previous cycles of other PHs. I am not sure if that is cause of the way my body reacts to this compound or if that is due to the sublingual delivery method.

This may be a cycle you should look in to for what you want. Hope that helps and feel free to PM with any questions.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
im not interested in speed and strength, i'm trying to cut down about 4-5%bf and stay as muscular as possible

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would run it like this personally:
Week1-6 HDROL
75/75/75/100/100/100

Week3-6 HAVOC
0/0/30/30/40/40

This way you allow maximum results with the Hdrol. You could probably get away with a smaller doses as you are running 2compounds but, that is up to you.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I would run it like this personally:
Week1-6 HDROL
75/75/75/100/100/100

Week3-6 HAVOC
0/0/30/30/40/40

This way you allow maximum results with the Hdrol. You could probably get away with a smaller doses as you are running 2compounds but, that is up to you.
thanks man repped.i would think for a recomp/cut this has got to be the best stack

I have done so many phs/ds in the past and its odd I have NEVER had ANY side effects minus mood swings. Im thinking of taking the havoc at 0/0/40/40/50/50. Also, just curious as to why I should take the hdrol 2 weeks prior to the havoc.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
The reason being is so Halo gets great gains week 3-5 so that would be its peak. Then the Havoc would peak at 5-6, making your get more out of your cycle in my eyes. If you just ran both of them for 4 weeks, Best reslts would be week 3-4 so why not get 2 more weeks.