This is what I have decided on for my cycle

3chris8

Awards
p- plex: 20/20/30/30
m- drol: 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/ 20 / 30

pct: nolva- 40/ 40/ 20/ 10
clomid-150/125/100/ 50

cycle support, milk thistle, hawthorn berry, coq10 are all in place

i am also going to throw in 1 4mg testoderm patch a day the last 11 days of my cycle.

starting this cycle saturday, have already been loading milk thistle pre cycle.

tell me whats on your mind??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nolva and clomid doses are way too high. 20mg nolva and 50mg clomid for 4 weeks is sufficient. although using both serms isnt needed, i see no problem using both

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good man here is my pct recommendation
clomid :
Week 1 100,100,100, 75 the rest of the week
Week 2 - 50
Week 3 - 25
Week 4 - 25 ( week 4 is optional)
Novla :
Week 1 - 30
Week 2 - 20
Week 3 - 20
Week 4 - 10
Week 5-6 10 (Optional depending on shutdown)
Good luck on the cycle keep us updated on how its going.

3chris8

Awards
jeeez nos is right more isn't always better nore will it work faster or safer.
wow ive talked to a number of people and they have gave me dosages of clomid at 200/150/100/50
and nolva 40/40/20/20

:dunno:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
wow ive talked to a number of people and they have gave me dosages of clomid at 200/150/100/50
and nolva 40/40/20/20

:dunno:
These people use high doses and then do not even taper? Thats like using an Ai at really high doses then tapering to a medium dose and stopping what do u think will happen? With Serms and AI's you need to taper to the minimum dose so you dont not get a rebound. This way your body doesn't feel the need to over compensate.

3chris8

Awards
These people use high doses and then do not even taper? Thats like using an Ai at really high doses then tapering to a medium dose and stopping what do u think will happen? With Serms and AI's you need to taper to the minimum dose so you dont not get a rebound. This way your body doesn't feel the need to over compensate.
i understand what your saying. i thought the clomid doses were way too high but so many people told me its fine i took their word for it but how you explained it makes a lot more sense. thanks bro
and i will be updating on how the cycle goes
not day to day but atleast 3 to 4 times a week:hitit:

3chris8

Awards
also what is a good reference point for how many mg's of milk thistle i should take a day during my pct?

DeFit

DeFit

Awards
Anyone want to comment on how effective the ph's are stacked? Also, would it be a good idea to add novedex to the pct?

DeFit

DeFit

Awards
forgot to mention I am looking for a reputable site to purchase clomid and nolva. if anyone has recommendations please pm!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
also what is a good reference point for how many mg's of milk thistle i should take a day during my pct?
1 - 2 grams of 80% Extract should be good. . . To products I would recommend Liv52 and Liver Detoxifier By Now foods.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Anyone want to comment on how effective the ph's are stacked? Also, would it be a good idea to add novedex to the pct?
Yes, they are very effective together one is very anabolic, one is androgenic. Just do not run this without a SERM. No Novedex is not needed.

DeFit

DeFit

Awards
Thanks for the info. I'm going to run this same cycle in about 10 days. I will update periodically my progress.

DeFit

DeFit

Awards
one more question, would it be ok to substitute torem for the nolva and formex for the clomid in the PCT?

crf524

Awards
Just curious any experiencing running testoderm patches?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMHO

clomid > nolva > toremifene