long term side effects?

foland

Awards
i ran a cycle of havoc about ayear ago with ok results and a decent amount of side effects including back pumps and libido loss. And i feel that some of the libido loss is still gone bc i didnt have a proper pct. im thinking of running a bridged cycle of pplex and sd from cel. to gain mass. if i run it properly and have a good pct will i get back to normal?

also when im talking about long term side effects im talking about the heart and things like that. down the road 20-30 years will i be at more of a risk of a heart attack or problems later?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey my friend you run a cycle of havoc and you still have libido loss then i would not advice a pplex and sd cycle.....

Even yet dont even bridge them just cycle one of them they are both strong very strong for muscle building.

if i was you i would love at some natty test boasters like activate xtreme or advanced pct from ax.

Or you could try formex and see how that goes.

as for sides in 20 to 30 years im sure it is possible a risk everyone takes you have to decide if its worth the risk or not.

from your post i would say dont cycle again not untill your libido is back to normal and you have worked out for awhile.

foland

Awards
im not even sure if i really have libido loss i think ive just gotten a little older. i used to have sex 2 a day now once a day will do it. i agree sd and pplex is very strong and i am still contemplating that. i was also looking at the new mass tabs but i haven't seen any promises or logs on it.

and i was looking at getting blood work done. how do i go about doing this? and how much does it cost? my health insurance is limiting us now because they are bankrupt. is this something i would need health insurance for?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Well, how old are you? I agree with the guys above. Why would you even think about doing another cycle if you think you're still seeing negative residual side effects from a previous cycle? That's just irresponsible bro. Go to a doc, get some bloodwork done. Try and natty test booster, do SOMETHING OTHER THAN ANOTHER CYCLE for now.

What the hell are you going to do if you run this cycle, because sides will surely be more harsh with the two mentioned compounds than they were with the Havoc, and your libido isn't decreased...its GONE? Along with the proper functioning of other important "male" organs....

Come on dude, don't put your long term health at risk for a couple extra pounds of muscle. To each his own I guess, but IMO that's not smart.

Take care of your current problems before you do something that could potentially compound them.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Dont get a test booster get a some Clomid or another Serm its tried and true. It will help your libido, boost test, and make sure you hpta is kicking.

foland

Awards
alright guys im gonna take your advice and get some blood work done. and lay off for awhile.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
alright guys im gonna take your advice and get some blood work done. and lay off for awhile.
nice one remeber your body is your temple ... enjoy working out get as big as you can naturally and workout to make your health better.

Dont become a body abuser your body didnt respond well to a cycle so wait a good while when you next ready your know it but from what u have put i wouldent bother again for along while.

Last bit of advice my friend get your blood work done.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
i ran a cycle of havoc about ayear ago with ok results and a decent amount of side effects including back pumps and libido loss. And i feel that some of the libido loss is still gone bc i didnt have a proper pct. im thinking of running a bridged cycle of pplex and sd from cel. to gain mass. if i run it properly and have a good pct will i get back to normal?

also when im talking about long term side effects im talking about the heart and things like that. down the road 20-30 years will i be at more of a risk of a heart attack or problems later?
Yes, Theoretically.

Here I stole this, first one I could find:

Anabolic steroids have been linked with cardiovascular issues. Part of this may be due to their effects on Blood Lipids (see above). But some of it is due to the fact that many steroid users have been found to have enlarged ventricles. This is actually very common in bodybuilders as well as powerlifters and other types of athletes, and is more indicative of the effect of weight training on the heart, rather than solely steroid use.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
But some of it is due to the fact that many steroid users have been found to have enlarged ventricles. This is actually very common in bodybuilders as well as powerlifters and other types of athletes, and is more indicative of the effect of weight training on the heart, rather than solely steroid use.[/I]
What are the adverse effects of having enlarged ventricles? I'm just wondering what that means in terms of heart health and longevity in general.