Need help distinguishing Class I from Class II

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I know that Class I compounds act directly on the androgen receptor, and Class II compounds don't. Would that make all Class II compounds progestins? If anyone could point me in the direction to find out different compounds binding affinities I would be eternally grateful.

I've seen articles and listings before, but they are always in random places and every time I need to figure it out it's like a 4 hour process trying to find out which compounds bind to which receptors.

Here's the deal: I have 2 bottles of P-Mag, 2 bottles of X-Mass (tren, 1-dienelone, w/e), 1 bottle of the 020907 trenadrol (is there a verdict on this yet?) and 1 bottle of SD-max (superdrol clone)

My memory wants to tell me that the dienolone compounds bind more readily at the androgen receptor than testosterone, so I want to say they are Class I, I BELIEVE halodrol was a class II, so I would guess P-Mag would be as well, but I'm not sure. Superdrol I'm pretty sure is a Class I. And if trenadrol resembles 1-dienolone as PA and others are saying it does, I would imagine it has a high affinity for the androgren receptors as well.

If I'm off base please tell me because I'm trying to put together a fall cycle and have been having trouble finding the binding affinities ANYWHERE as of late.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not

Class I

Boldenone based - 1,4AD & Bold
Progestin based - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Dienolone based - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - Pheraplex & clones
Testosterone
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II

Masteron (Dromostanolone) based - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
4-AD

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton, but I'm having trouble analyzing some of the data you posted. Wouldn't all winstrol based PH's be DHT derivatives? and DHT derivatives are all supposed to be Class I according to that listing. And what is the difference between progesterone based compounds and progestin based compounds? If I could get someone to school me on those 2 issues that would be awesome. I appreciate it again tho SC.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
not my area of expertise :( sorry, all i had was that page.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
subbbbbbb, been looking for that list for a long time. The classes should be attached to the Steroid Profiles sticky.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I thought 17a reduced were class 2... ie phera, sd, epi... Read somewhere

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
But there is lots of people that debate this class 1 class 2... Williams pretty much ranked inj class 1 and orals class 2.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
And u list 4AD as class 2??? It's a ph to test so makes it class 1 right?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
progesterone= a natural hormone the body makes
progestin= a synthetic form of progesterone

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't have a tight grasp on everything there is to know about this stuff haha..thanks for those links lennox..I've never understood the action of progestins very well.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious and ready to learn, bump.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
this forum has offcially been stumped. im interested as well if anyone can figure this out. there has to be atleast a couple ppl who knows this.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
I've always wondered what data this idea was based on. If something is not binding to androgen receptors, how exactly is it mediating it's effects on muscle? It seems like any anabolic hormone effects on muscle would have to involve androgren receptors, GH receptors, IGF-1 receptors, or insulin receptors.
In my years of studying biochemistry and mechanisms of muscle hypertrophy, these are really the only mechanisms I have come across.