Is Beastdrol a scam?

molotov

Awards
Supposed to be a SD clone but it sells for far more than MDrol and seemingly can only be bought from one site.

I've read that some dude is just signing onto to various forums pretending to be happy customers.

devman56

devman56

Awards
well im currently taking dieselbolan which is alot less harsh on you, and is for more mass gains. iv herd nothing but good things about it but have never had any personal experiences,

chim_chim

Awards
I've read that some dude is just signing onto to various forums pretending to be happy customers.

Link to the "I've read...." part?

M-Drol is dirt cheap. I'm not sure why you would want to be pinching pennies further. Do you really need us to tell you that "Beastdrol" is not a name that says Quality?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Rip off, a legit SD clone is a legit SD clone. 60 bucks for something that will give you the same gains for something of half the price?

henryhavoc

Awards
Yeah man an SD clone is an SD clone. There's nothing special about each different one, other than the price. M-Drol is less than 30 bucks for 90 caps, so I'd say go with that. I love the stuff. You can usually squeeze two or more cycles out of a bottle of m-drol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20