M1T as a a second cycle

enash

Awards
Hello Gurus.
Just wanted to badger you with yet another M1T post:

Last Fall I tried a two month cycle of Molecular Nutrition's 1-Test Ethers. I had some good gains (8 pounds) and strength increase. No sides other than some lethargy.

Now I am thinking of trying Legal Gear's M1T. I know that there can be some sides and it's not for beginners, but as I have tried one prohormone (a weak one I know) before, and wanted to try something more potent, I'm considering.

What do you guys think about 10 mg a day with MegaMen's for two weeks and get some Nolva, and 6oxo for post cycle?

Also, can I keep on No2 during the cycle?

Thanks a million

>Shane

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
M1T & Megamens vitamins? That is your planned cycle?

enash

Awards
The vitamins are just for health reasons. Just including everything that will be going into my body.

S

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The vitamins are just for health reasons. Just including everything that will be going into my body.

S
OK. Well you should stack M1T with something that aromatizes such as 4-AD, so I would start researching that. You should know this already if you are planning on starting a cycle. As far as the N02. I would stop it while running your cycle. The pumps from the M1T should be pretty mind blowing. Anymore of a pump and it will start affecting your workout.

I suggest you check out the cycle info forum and look at other people's experiences with M1T and what they have stacked it with. I hope you know what you are getting into.

enash

Awards
Thanks. I have researched M1T alot so I don't think I'm going in blind. The reason I hadn't planned on 4AD is because I don't want to put to many oral ph's in my body at once? I know it's common practice to use 4AD with M1T, but I just don't want extra side effects.

What's your opinion? Throw the book at me please. I want all the info I can get.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I have researched M1T alot so I don't think I'm going in blind. The reason I hadn't planned on 4AD is because I don't want to put to many oral ph's in my body at once? I know it's common practice to use 4AD with M1T, but I just don't want extra side effects.

What's your opinion? Throw the book at me please. I want all the info I can get.
Oral 4ad is not very good, you should get a transdermal.

Judging by your experience with androgens, you should run a 1-test/4ad transdermal stack instead of M1t. You will get great gains with a 4-6 week cycle, and then can consider yourself experienced enough to try M1t next time. People are not exaggerating when they say that m1t is hardcore.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established

OK you are going into this partially blind if you haven't done research on 4AD or anything to stack with m1t.
The first thing guys will tell you here when you ask abou 4ad is to use a transdermal. Second, they will tell you to use something that aromatizes (jsut as NPURSUIT did). You may experience quite a bit of lethargy W/O 4AD, some do some don't. So I say, just as many others will, GO with the 4AD (use PN's build your own transdermal).
Now, assuming your diet and training are completely in check, you may want to think about using NAC or milk thistle for your liver. Its been debated whether to take ON cycle or OFF, so read up and decided for yourself. Make sure you pick up enough nolva for a complete post cycle therapy. BTW, I'd say go with 5mg for you first m1t cycle, especially if this is only your second PH cycle ever. You may consider to use ALA while on cycle as well, thats up to you obviously.

what are you stats and lifting experience just outta curiousity.

Anything I left out guys?

that being said, good luck bro

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Good advice guys. I agree with Longdog that a 1-test/4-AD transdermal would be a better choice. You are taking quite a jump here. A 1-test/4-AD 4 or 6 week cycle will produce great gains. In fact I decided to hold off on the M1T cycle I have coming up and use a 1-test/4-AD dermal since I have so much laying around.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
Good advice guys. I agree with Longdog that a 1-test/4-AD transdermal would be a better choice. You are taking quite a jump here. A 1-test/4-AD 4 or 6 week cycle will produce great gains. In fact I decided to hold off on the M1T cycle I have coming up and use a 1-test/4-AD dermal since I have so much laying around.
Want to get rid of any of the 4-AD? If you do, shoot me a pm.

enash

Awards
Thanks all just got home and checked the replies. I'll err on the side of caution and go with the transdermal 4ad and 1-test first, then hit up the M1T. As far as the stats question I'm 6'1" and 180. Don't know what I max bench but it's probably around 245. So I'm just an intermediate lifter. But I have to say the comments I got after first trying the 1-test ethers made me want to pursue the ph's more.

Thx again

parametric1

Awards
Thanks all just got home and checked the replies. I'll err on the side of caution and go with the transdermal 4ad and 1-test first, then hit up the M1T. As far as the stats question I'm 6'1" and 180. Don't know what I max bench but it's probably around 245. So I'm just an intermediate lifter. But I have to say the comments I got after first trying the 1-test ethers made me want to pursue the ph's more.

Thx again
I would definitely run a 4AD with the M1-T. I am finishing up the second week of my cycle now. Just ran the M1-T on the first week of my attempted cycle (got sick and dropped it) and it sucked!! The 4AD is a must I have had no problems on this run. Up 11 lbs. you will still incur some lethargy but you won't feel like **** constantly. I was taking NO2 when I started the cycle but its pretty overrated if you ask me, I always have good pumps with or with out it no difference in the pumps with M1-T and NO2 or without NO2 you may just want to save it for after the cycle.

Peace

parametric1

Awards
Can you elaborate? Did you get the so-called "M1T Flu"? What were your symptoms?
Not sure if it was "Test" flu or not hadn't been sick in a year but my boys had both had the flu just before. Could be that it lowers you immune system and it just got me. (that is the most likely scenario) Haven't felt any flu like symptoms this time. The VPX is hard on the throat, Ive also noticed that when you take it you can feel it in your system much quicker (1/2 - 3/4 hr.) and much stronger than with Legalgears.
I believe it was the flu because of the symptoms: runny nose, dry throat, eyes were watering like I was crying like a baby, same as my youngest boy.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you guys are bitching about,

My next cycle will be M 1-T, M 5AA, and Flintstones chewables....rock-on

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
two oral methyls at once? Why do that to your liver?

kmac6225

Awards
  • Established
maybe, but there are plenty of people on here that aren't being sarcastic bout that....

come on folks, flinstones chewables are SERIOUS compounds