V12 and M1-T

tecfal103

Awards
I am going to be starting a M1-T/4-AD cycle soon and was looking for some feedback. I was also wondering if it would help or be a waste of money to use V12 while on prohormones. I couldn't really think of any reason it would be harmful, but I wanted to know if it has helped anyone else out.

Week ----- 4-AD ---- M1-T ------ Nolva
1 -------- 300mg --- 5mg
2 -------- 300mg --- 5mg
3 ------------------------------- 40mg
4 ------------------------------- 20mg
5 -------- 300mg --- 10mg (if no sides on 5mg)
6 ---------300mg --- 10mg
7 ------------------------------- 40mg
8 ------------------------------- 20mg
9 ------------------------------- 20mg

The doses may seem low, but I am only 5'4", 140 lbs, ~8% bf
I have considerable strength for a guy my size, however (bench 250, deadlift 400). I have done a 1-test/4-ad cycle before and felt great on it. Thanks

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I think creatine and androgens are a good combo. However, the v12 helps with pumps and many are experiencing intense pumps on M1T alone.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I think creatine and androgens are a good combo. However, the v12 helps with pumps and many are experiencing intense pumps on M1T alone.
Correct. I would hold off on the V12 until a couple of days before post cycle.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Correct. I would hold off on the V12 until a couple of days before post cycle.
Me too - i experience big enough pumps on either one of them taken alone - mixed together would probably hinder my workouts. i had to cut my biceps short one time while on V12 bc my bicep felt like it was going to explode.

tecfal103

Awards
thanks for the input on the v12. I was thinking I should save it for post-cycle to help keep gains up. You've convinced me.

Any input on the cycle?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input on the v12. I was thinking I should save it for post-cycle to help keep gains up. You've convinced me.

Any input on the cycle?
Looks solid and cautious. Good luck with it!

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I had to quit using v12 when i did my cycle of M1T and 4AD trans, I was having to wait about 4-5 minutes between sets because of the pump.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I normally save the v12 for post cycle. The weight gain offsets any water weight loss when coming off PHs.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It's nice to see a first time M1T user taking the appropriatte measures and using their head when it comes to these new compounds like NP' said. Good luck with it, and for the record I would wait till PCT for the V12 too. :)

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
You gotta save something for post cycle man. It also helps mentally cause you have more gains to look forward to.
:cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Young Gotti Supplements 15
Supplements 9
Supplements 2
lifted Supplements 2