Liver damage from PH or DS

Harmsway

Awards
I am wanting help to try and figure out what is worst PH or DS on liver damage to the milder PH or DS to damage the liver. I have been looking for months and I have read the PH and DS Profiles but I was hoping to find like a chart that lists then from like the worst at 10 and not so bad at 1. Is this out there or could somebody make one, please. Thank for the help.

Mars1107

1.Superdrol(very)
2.Pheraplex
3.Epistane
4.H-drol

Anything that not methylated, you but on the list down. If its not methalated, in most cases it has a very low level of liver toxity.

Except for tren compounds, in which there could be some mixed ansers.

Harmsway

Awards
Thanks for the reply, i agree and for Tren and 19-nor compounds are one of the reason I started this, was to see how damaging they really are compared to superdrol and such items.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I am wanting help to try and figure out what is worst PH or DS on liver damage to the milder PH or DS to damage the liver. I have been looking for months and I have read the PH and DS Profiles but I was hoping to find like a chart that lists then from like the worst at 10 and not so bad at 1. Is this out there or could somebody make one, please. Thank for the help.
Superdrol has the most documented hospitalizations associated with it.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol has the most documented hospitalizations associated with it.
I think this has to do with teens taking SD and drinking..
BUT I have read many BB'ers going to hospital from SD also- it is an exceptionally harsh, but very potent compound.. Done right it can be one of the best compounds out there imho.

Mars1107

I think this has to do with teens taking SD and drinking..
BUT I have read many BB'ers going to hospital from SD also- it is an exceptionally harsh, but very potent compound.. Done right it can be one of the best compounds out there imho.
Superdrol is the worst, but most of the crazy hospital incidents are due to Douchenuts who drink and take SD, or are Overweight and take SD.

The things are dangerous no matter what.

But some people are just idiots, simple.