Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
tell me what you think about the doses and overall cycle setup

p-plex 20/30/40/10
x-tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
m-drol 0 /0 /0 / 10/ 20/ 20
lets here age, how many cycles you have done before, height and weight, etc,etc,etc...

You just had another thread asking about a huge list of random products, none of which were these....now you throw in 3 random things...

That is alot of goods...I dun like it, it adds up to 6 weeks of harder methyl's plus a likely a hell of a lot of shutdown...SERM will be a must...

I say dont do it...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Zero, that's heavy even for someone with a few cycles under their belt.

Mars1107

what the aboce two said,

if only we could live in a world with side effect anabolics...

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
You will be shutdown beyond belief. Just the tren alone would shrink up the little guys. Have fun though.

3chris8

Awards
ok stats are: age 23. weight 230, body fat percentage 15-20%, height 6'0"
cycles: two 4 week m-drol cycles with a pct of 40/30/20 nolva also hawthorn berry milk thistle. coq10 cycle support etc.

i went on what C.E.L. suggested for the X-Tren with a 4-6 week cycle of 90-120mgs.

since i am doing two methelayted compunds should i drop the dosage of tren?

any suggestions on the stack/bridge are welcome.

yes i i posted a thread of other prohormones to see what people think, i have never tried the prohormones i listed which is why i wanted to get information on them, i have only stuck with the competative edge labs products.

if shutdown beyond belief, what would you recommend for this cycle?

my pct is:
nolva: 40/40/20/10
clomid:150/150/100/50
also hawthorn berry, milk thistle, coq10 and cycle support

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have something similar in mind in my "possible fall bulk" thread. You don't need those dosages. They are right it would be rough. Mine idea was more like:
Tren 60/60/60/60/60/60
Phera 30/30/30/20/0/0
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20

Debated on running tren higher but not sure it would be needed.

Have you ever run any of these ok there on? Or a combo of any?

Ever think about inj? Possibly might go that route. Why not get the bf down and cut up some first?

Like I said I have another thread with a few cycle ideas here. Might want to go just tren and phera or tren and SD.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion drop the tren that **** is going to shut you down so hard. Not to mention the blood pressure rise especially while having phera and Sd in there. They both raise Bp, enlarge prostate, etc. Besides I think that tren will hinder your gains as it is not a mass builder anyways makes you vascular and some strength. Stick with a 20/20/20/30 Phera
0/0/0/10/20/20 Sd this cycle is tried and true not to mention toxic and the size gain will be nothing short of great. So just my 2 cents drop the tren it a non methyl but that doesnt mean its all that safe. Imo it hindered my gains when I took it because it shut me down very fast.
Let us know what you end up going with

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i disagree with most everybody....i think your original plan looks to be a good run....with the proper on cycle support and a very comprehensive pct this would be a good run....on the other hand your clomid dosing in your pct is way too high...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Besides I think that tren will hinder your gains as it is not a mass builder anyways makes you vascular and some strength.

Imo it hindered my gains when I took it because it shut me down very fast.
How did tren hinder gains??? Tren is a strength beast IMO... and when can push heavier weight u grow more.

If u have solid pct u should be fine. This stack is def going to blow u up. Just hope the sides don't get u too. Only reason I suggested a lower tren dose is to min sides. Think it would be potent even with the tren at 60 then going up to 90. 120 can push u into the bad bad sides.

Love to see this logged cause I thought of something similar for my fall bulk.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run the Tren past 60 personally. I wouldnt run this if you have a wife/girlfriend either because it could cause relationship problems by slaughtering your libido.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Hardcore cycle...it will all be fun and games until week 3-4..then sides could really hit hard...so much androgenic activity going on. Make sure you have all your support supps and know what you're getting into

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
You can problably get the same results from all three together from just one...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You can problably get the same results from all three together from just one...
Thats what I was thinking... All these people stack and get like 12 pounds...then the guy who is the same weight runs one and gets 12 pounds... makes me scratch my head.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just rant his, if any1 has questions pm me. and mooch is right

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mooch is always right....except for that one time...december 3, 1992....what a day!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
whats that saying? "its hard to be modest when your a genius"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
whats that saying? "its hard to be modest when your a genius"
lol

So can I say the same thing about how the ladies describe me in bed? Even considering this gun hasn't been fired in 2 years >.<

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
agreed..

Thats what I was thinking... All these people stack and get like 12 pounds...then the guy who is the same weight runs one and gets 12 pounds... makes me scratch my head.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^this isnt really true....steroids are very synergistic...with the right combination 1+1=20 not 2....you can get great effects out of stacking....but sometimes people let it get out of hand....

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I agree that they can be I just think there's a limit to the ammount of muscle growth possible in the 6 week period. If you can gain 12 pounds in 4 weeks on m-drol doing m-drol/tren/p-plex you might gain 15 in 6 weeks? I just dont think it's worth it for the toll it will put on your body.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i recently watched a guy put on 32lbs in 4 weeks with phera,"tren" and prostanzanol.....

thats no bullshit too....

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 15 which were most likely fat. I can gain 10 pounds in 24 hours if I eat 10k carbs. Most of the people you see gaining 20-30lb on a PH are plumping up quite a bit too. Maybe they dont mind and just want to gain weight, but muscle wise i'd like to see someone who gained more than 15lb of LBM in 4-6 weeks.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 15 which were most likely fat. I can gain 10 pounds in 24 hours if I eat 10k carbs. Most of the people you see gaining 20-30lb on a PH are plumping up quite a bit too. Maybe they dont mind and just want to gain weight, but muscle wise i'd like to see someone who gained more than 15lb of LBM in 4-6 weeks.
I find this to also be true... Usually find 10-15lbs is the max until u start adding fat or bloating... First SD cycle I gained 23lbs but looked like a puffed up fish. But was strong as an ox. But if u can add on lean mass on the upper end would be a crazy cycle.

3chris8

Awards
In my opinion drop the tren that **** is going to shut you down so hard. Not to mention the blood pressure rise especially while having phera and Sd in there. They both raise Bp, enlarge prostate, etc. Besides I think that tren will hinder your gains as it is not a mass builder anyways makes you vascular and some strength. Stick with a 20/20/20/30 Phera
0/0/0/10/20/20 Sd this cycle is tried and true not to mention toxic and the size gain will be nothing short of great. So just my 2 cents drop the tren it a non methyl but that doesnt mean its all that safe. Imo it hindered my gains when I took it because it shut me down very fast.
i was debating on the tren, i have phera and sd right now but not tren cuz i hadent made my mind up weather i was gonna go with it... from the feedback i am getting i will drop the tren.

wouldnt my test be shut down pretty hard anyway with the sd and phera?

3chris8

Awards
i disagree with most everybody....i think your original plan looks to be a good run....with the proper on cycle support and a very comprehensive pct this would be a good run....on the other hand your clomid dosing in your pct is way too high...
what would you suggest for the dosages of clomid for 4 weeks?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, i'm not too impressed w/Tren. Strength is good but the rest is eh.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
i was debating on the tren, i have phera and sd right now but not tren cuz i hadent made my mind up weather i was gonna go with it... from the feedback i am getting i will drop the tren.

Yeah, the shutdown will be hard with just those 2 compounds and from my experience tren shuts you down way faster than both of those compounds. You will be very pleased with the phera/Sd combo though its a great stack. As for the clomid :
Week 1 100,100,100, 75 the rest of the week
Week 2 - 50
Week 3 - 25
Week 4 - 25 ( week 4 is optional)
Novla :
Week 1 - 30
Week 2 - 20
Week 3 - 20
Week 4 - 10
Week 5-6 10 (Optional depending on shutdown)

Also on the Phera I would go 20/20/30/30 there is no need to taper the dosage. And no need to go up to 40 really thats where the estrogenic sides kicked in. My nipples started to hurt and Bp sky rocketed 30mg will definetly be good enough here. Week 4 will be great 30mg PP/10mg SD especially since superdrol is very fast acting.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what would you suggest for the dosages of clomid for 4 weeks?
get clomid and nolva...they do different things
clomid- 50/50/50/50
nolva- 20/20/20/20
i like to throw in a mild ai in the second week as well.....that is unless your gonna use one during the cycle in that case run it throughout....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

honestly bro...your original notion was a hardcore cycle but it was pretty kickass! shut down is nothing to be scared of....thats what pct is for....it is definately not a beginers cycle but if your ready it will work very well.....if your gonna drop anything i leave out one of the methyls before i quit the "tren"....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
honestly bro...your original notion was a hardcore cycle but it was pretty kickass! shut down is nothing to be scared of....thats what pct is for....it is definately not a beginers cycle but if your ready it will work very well.....if your gonna drop anything i leave out one of the methyls before i quit the "tren"....
agreed, on all points.

If you are going to drop then drop either the phera or the SD, save your liver!!!

I think tren and either SD and phera would be awesome. Another one of the combos I was thinking about also.

I think SD and tren would be a strength beast, but also thats one anabolic stack, very low androgenic. Just my thoughts is you would get super strong, hard and vascular.
so something like:
Tren 90/90/90/90/120/120 (not sure if 120 is needed)
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20

Or Tren and Phera. Think this would garner better size due to the phera. (but that being said i have run SD twice, once on high cal diet and blew up and then second time lower and definately more lean gains). Not sure if there would be a big difference in strength gains. Some feel you will bloat on phera, others dont... so i think depending on your diet is how they affect you, but feel the phera and tren would add more size.
Phera 0/0/20/30/30/30

Like I said I am very interested in all four because I have the same idea for a cycle in the fall.

I think the power of tren is way under estimated... yes it is not a bulker on it own, but i can speak from stacking it with havoc, it is a sick stacker, esp when added to something that helps put on mass. This is why I think phera and tren would be amazing and would have less methyl stress than a phera bridge to SD.

All these people crying about being shut down... like it was said before... thats what PCT is for. What do think happens when you inj test for 12 weeks? hmmm......... then you get on PCT and recover, ie what Post Cycle Therapy is there for. If you have your bases cover and KNOW what you are doing you will be fine, just my 2 cents.

3chris8

Awards
agreed, on all points.

If you are going to drop then drop either the phera or the SD, save your liver!!!

I think tren and either SD and phera would be awesome. Another one of the combos I was thinking about also.

I think SD and tren would be a strength beast, but also thats one anabolic stack, very low androgenic. Just my thoughts is you would get super strong, hard and vascular.
so something like:
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20

Or Tren and Phera. Think this would garner better size due to the phera. (but that being said i have run SD twice, once on high cal diet and blew up and then second time lower and definately more lean gains). Not sure if there would be a big difference in strength gains. Some feel you will bloat on phera, others dont... so i think depending on your diet is how they affect you, but feel the phera and tren would add more size.
Phera 0/0/20/30/30/30

Like I said I am very interested in all four because I have the same idea for a cycle in the fall.

I think the power of tren is way under estimated... yes it is not a bulker on it own, but i can speak from stacking it with havoc, it is a sick stacker, esp when added to something that helps put on mass. This is why I think phera and tren would be amazing and would have less methyl stress than a phera bridge to SD.

All these people crying about being shut down... like it was said before... thats what PCT is for. What do think happens when you inj test for 12 weeks? hmmm......... then you get on PCT and recover, ie what Post Cycle Therapy is there for. If you have your bases cover and KNOW what you are doing you will be fine, just my 2 cents.
hey thanks for all the advice and i do agree with you on the shutdown part of things, if it didnt happen we wouldnt need clomid, nolva etc