Give your opnion on these anabolics

3chris8

Awards
give your opinion on these supplements. have you tried them? how did they work? and what would you recommend?

1) LG Sciences Methyl 1-D

2) Genetic Edge Technologies (G.E.T.) TREN-250

3) APS Halobolan

4) EST 17-Methyl Bol

5) APS Trenabolan 45

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1-D = junk (supposedly, although i have not used it and dont plan on it)

they are not supplaments, they are all prohormones which are steroids. i recomend that you really really know what your doing and what all of these are before you jump into anything like this

3chris8

Awards
methyl 1-D = junk (supposedly, although i have not used it and dont plan on it)

they are not supplaments, they are all prohormones which are steroids. i recomend that you really really know what your doing and what all of these are before you jump into anything like this
i am well aware of what they are and how they act in the body, it was my mistake i referred to them as a supplement i should have been more specific and said prohormone

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i am well aware of what they are and how they act in the body, it was my mistake i referred to them as a supplement i should have been more specific and said prohormone
You are planning on a cycle? I wouldnt recommend any of em I especially think GET has a bad rep. LG science has a decent rep, but I cant vouche for M1D.

If you are planning on one, I am assuming this would be your first from your line up...?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:tongue2:Take them altogether..You'll BLOW UP..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
:tongue2:Take them altogether..You'll BLOW UP..
Maybe your veins will as your BP blows them out in your eyes and your entire whites turn read and you cry tears and blood runs from your nose...lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive only used m1d, and to be honest i gained nothing but fat, i hated it to be honest, i loved their IGH1 and Transform and cold fusion , havent tried anything else thoguh

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
chris if a ph is what your looking for I would recommend 'the one' over all of those, If you search the boards you will see nothing but good things about 'the one'... I almost didnt believe them but i've be on it for 9 days and I'm up 8 pounds with no increase in fat at all. I've heard good things about APS Halobolan too but also even better things from more people about Halo-test 25 by powerlab nutrition..anyways make sure you've invested in the basics (whey, multis, creatine all that good stuff) before going on your ph

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
all those brands are crap, a CEL CLONE is what you want to be looking for.

3chris8

Awards
chris if a ph is what your looking for I would recommend 'the one' over all of those, If you search the boards you will see nothing but good things about 'the one'... I almost didnt believe them but i've be on it for 9 days and I'm up 8 pounds with no increase in fat at all. I've heard good things about APS Halobolan too but also even better things from more people about Halo-test 25 by powerlab nutrition..anyways make sure you've invested in the basics (whey, multis, creatine all that good stuff) before going on your ph
would you wanna tell me what "the one" is?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or just use a good pre and post powder with a ton of food and spare your fckn organs some punishment.

I believe this will me be my way of thinking for the nest year then its time for soem injectable TEST.

fck these orals