H drol after hospital

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
I know this is a stupid thing to ask but my friend just got out of the hospital on sunday and he lost everything and needs it back for june 15. that is the first day of summer practice. what would happen if he started it in line 10 days?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a stupid thing to ask but my friend just got out of the hospital on sunday and he lost everything and needs it back for june 15. that is the first day of summer practice. what would happen if he started it in line 10 days?
what was he in the hospital for? what kinda sport is he play? if its HS or college, remember if they test for aas he will test pos

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
how long was he in the hospital if he "lost everything"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If he was in the hospital long enough ot lose everything I dont think a steroids will be the best. Though if testing is an issue, I think is it Tren that doesnt show up? Not sure.

Probably not good for him, and would stress his body. Just tell him to be a man, and train it back properly. If he had alot of muscle before it should come back pretty fast if he sweats some blood in the gym.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...none of the otc products should "show up" unless metabolites of that compound convert to an illegal steroid....i dont believe any college sports federation has started actually testing for otc products....but what they will do is skew your epi test/test ratio...and as far as the NCAA goes that is considered a fail...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well...none of the otc products should "show up" unless metabolites of that compound convert to an illegal steroid....i dont believe any college sports federation has started actually testing for otc products....but what they will do is skew your epi test/test ratio...and as far as the NCAA goes that is considered a fail...
i went to a school where the football team was tested for steroids, but also they had a test for superdrol..no joke

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i went to a school where the football team was tested for steroids, but also they had a test for superdrol..no joke

im not saying they cant test for it...but its not common practice for the ncaa to test for otc orals....what school/athletic association was this?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im not saying they cant test for it...but its not common practice for the ncaa to test for otc orals....what school/athletic association was this?
it was marist college in poughkeepsie, ny. the steroid testing was done by the MAAC, but the school had a special test ordered for detecting superdrol.