critique this ph/ps cycle

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
4-aderm/OH-test w/ dmso 4-6 squirts a day
M-1-T 15 mg/day
I have used m-1-t for 2 2 week cycles at 10 mg so I think now is the time to increase a little and see what happens. The question I have is will the OH-TEST have any effect on this cycle or bring about anything new or different from the traditional 4-ad/m1t cycle. I think im going to run this 2 on 2 off/pct/clen 2 on then pct/off for 4 weeks. Im currently 6' 213 at about 17% bf (maybe a little less) Hope to get around 220 with the same bf b4 I cut again.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The OH test will not add anything in terms of gains. It is a great stacking agent to offset the water retention & estrogen sides of the 4ad though. I also notice much less libido loss & almost no acne with OHT added to my 4ad in a 25:75 ratio. I add OHT to every cycle.

Its expensive compared to just adding more 4ad, so if those effects are not what you want- just add more 4ad instead.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
yeah at 213-217 I don't want the bloat because that will make me look pretty damn fat, so yeah I'm gonna throw in the OH-Test and see what happens. Hopefully it will keep off some of the sides that 20 mg of m1t will cause.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11