BEST WAYS TO TAKE SUST AND DECA IN A CYCLE

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
WUT UP GUYS I AM GOING TO TAKE MY SECOND CYCLE WITH SUST AND DECA. I PLAN ON TAKING AS FOLLOWING:

250MG SUST EVERY 4 DAYS

250 DECA EVERY 4 DAYS

THIS IS MY SECOND CYCLE AND IM ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST OF SUST 250MG EVERY 6 DAYS.I GOT GOOD GAINS FROM THAT....

THE QUETION IS IS THIS TOO MUCH FOR SOMEONES SECOND CYCLE? AND WHAT ARE GOOD WAYS TO CYCLE THESE TWO?

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
its fine for a second cycle. make sure you put them in the same syringe, i would inject e3d and kickstart with dbol @ 50mg ed x 5-6 weeks. run the sust and deca for 12 weeks. the only thing i would say is use 1 ml sust (250mg) and 0.8 ml deca (200mg) in one shot. sorted

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
OK THE 0.8 OF DECA SOUNDS GOOD. I COULD GET SOME DBOL AND ANAVAR... THE THING IS I ONLY HAVE 20 ML OF THE SUST AND DECA SO I COULD ONLY DO 10 WEEKS. AND DOING IT E3D PUTS THE CYCLE AT JUST OVER 8 WEEKS..IS THAT FINE? OR SHOULD I JUST STICK WITH IT AT E4D..ALSO SHOULD I TAKE THE ANAVAR RIGHT BEFORE THE PCT OR WHEN?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
pin 2x a week and run it 10 weeks. whats with the caps?

dbol to kickstart, anavar to finish (with a break between the 2)

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
So you're just finishing your first cycle and already starting your second? Or did I read that wrong?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would run the Deca alone for the first couple weeks then introduce the Sust. Run the Sust out a couple weeks longer than the Deca to make sure it has cleared your system first.

Deca weeks 1-10
Sust weeks 3-12
Dbol weeks 3-6 to 8 optional

PCT starts at week 15 to allow for the longest ester (decanoate) in the Sust to clear.

Reason for the stagger is the heavy shut down from Nandralone and the long Decanoate ester. Even though both of your chosen compounds have a decanoate ester, Nandralone is inherently more suppressive and longer lasting in the body. Always cease your Nandralone before your testosterone as a general rule.

callaway

Awards
I thought sustanon required more frequent injections because of the shorter esters (propionate and phenylpropionate)? I am under the impression that EOD is the preferred pinning schedule. Please advise.

C_

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I thought sustanon required more frequent injections because of the shorter esters (propionate and phenylpropionate)? I am under the impression that EOD is the preferred pinning schedule. Please advise.

C_
the dose of the prop isnt significant enough to make it anymore worth it to pin EOD....hence why most pin it 2x week

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
No im goin to end my 1st in about 3 weeks. that is about the time i will go on my 15 days leave out of this **** hole iraq. ill come back have a 2 month recovery after my post cycle then start this one right before i go home for good

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
I would run the Deca alone for the first couple weeks then introduce the Sust. Run the Sust out a couple weeks longer than the Deca to make sure it has cleared your system first.

Deca weeks 1-10
Sust weeks 3-12
Dbol weeks 3-6 to 8 optional

PCT starts at week 15 to allow for the longest ester (decanoate) in the Sust to clear.

Reason for the stagger is the heavy shut down from Nandralone and the long Decanoate ester. Even though both of your chosen compounds have a decanoate ester, Nandralone is inherently more suppressive and longer lasting in the body. Always cease your Nandralone before your testosterone as a general rule.
I like the sound of this one, now i will take the d-bol for 5 weeks at 30mg ed now what would be a good idea to throw the anavar in there? i have 500mg of it

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You may consider adding some Anavar at the end of the cycle to carry you through to PCT while the injects clear. Like weeks 12-15 or so.