tren/test E dose ?

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
alright so i'm training for size and strength, i ran 2 cycles before havoc at 30/30/30/40 and mdrol at 20/20/30/30. i'm looking to take it a little further, i want to run tren and test e, i need a dose. I'm looking to run a good 12 week cycle. Anyone who can give me some feeback thanks for your time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
save tren for later down the road. its one on the strongest steroids, why use it in ur first injectable cycle?

UKStrength

save tren for later down the road. its one on the strongest steroids, why use it in ur first injectable cycle?
Agreed :goodpost: a simple Test E cycle would be best, you'll make amazing gains if you train hard on test alone.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
do test E/deca instead.... test E alone will make good mass gains. test E/deca kept me leaner

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
because i want to get strong as balls, and tren's godly. so i'm stacking. so i need a good dose for teste and tren. i was thinking teste at 500 or 750 idk about tren though.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test e 500 is fine. You could get by with less really as Tren will be your main gainer and you need the test to not feel like crap.

You may want to consider Prop and inject them together ed. Like 50mg prop/50mg Ace ed to start.

Start at 50mg Tren Ace every day. I wouldn't recommend eod due to increased sides even though the half life is certainly long enough. Highly androgenic steroids like tren are known to increase chemicals in the brain called serotonergic amines and decrease serotonin. I find that keeping levels more stable using everyday inject of tren helps to avoid putting yourself on a emotional rollercoster. I prefer ED shots. Up the dosage to 75mg ed after a couple weeks if sides (sweats,insomnia,chills) are tolerable and drop back down if the are bad at 75.

Consider running HCG during cycle to reduce shutdown and speed recovery. Tren is a beast but with the good comes a lotta bad. IMO

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
ok guys so i talked to my dude, and he only has test e right now. so i can run 500mg for 10 weeks. umm and comments about this let me know