Something didnt go well

1. Something didnt go well

So today I pinned and I got the pin about 3/4 in and i hit a spot where the pin didnt was to go in too easy. I figured it was just the muscle it was about to enter. so I pushed it thru. I aspirated and started to inject and I only got about .5 ml in, all of a sudden i starting feeling dizzy and like i was gonna throw up and pass out. I pulled out and just sat there thinking oh sh*t wtf happened. i splashed water on my face and sat down and my head was spinning. it all went away after about 5 minutes. Scared the shi* out of me.
    Anyone ever have something like this happen to them or any idea what went wrong.

2. Nerve sounds like...

3. When i hit a nerve i get a spike of pain and on occassion a muscle twitch, noticed this with quads. Never has made me feel like throwing up or passing out. I don't know what would cause that, it has me thinking of hitting a vein and getting oil in your lungs but that causes coughing, not what you got.
    •   

4. mabye just mental....is this your first cycle...

5. Yea. first cycle but not 1st pin. i did get that feeling like i hit a nerve but i didnt know what caused the dizziness.

6. Quote Originally Posted by FAMOUSX1 View Post
    Yea. first cycle but not 1st pin. i did get that feeling like i hit a nerve but i didnt know what caused the dizziness.

did you hold your breath? lol.

7. lol Nope.
    oh well .
    hopefully it never happens again

8. simple you probably went threw a vein with the pin, when you asperate you wont see blood. As you inject it gets pushed into the vein. I put a whole cc of test in that way and i swear i was going to die. Hear racing,sweating,throw up fealing etc for about 10 min then i was fine. Will scare the **** out of you every time you do it. Live and learn..

Similar Forum Threads

1. tren/epi pct didnt help
    By coltonlee in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:50 PM
  2. Didnt ****en listen
    By Bigbuttchicks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:30 AM
  3. p-5-p and how it didnt work for me!!!
    By mooch2321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 05:59 PM
  4. didnt know where to put this so i guessed :)
    By just93 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 03:15 PM