Something didnt go well

FAMOUSX1

Awards
So today I pinned and I got the pin about 3/4 in and i hit a spot where the pin didnt was to go in too easy. I figured it was just the muscle it was about to enter. so I pushed it thru. I aspirated and started to inject and I only got about .5 ml in, all of a sudden i starting feeling dizzy and like i was gonna throw up and pass out. I pulled out and just sat there thinking oh sh*t wtf happened. i splashed water on my face and sat down and my head was spinning. it all went away after about 5 minutes. Scared the shi* out of me.
Anyone ever have something like this happen to them or any idea what went wrong.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When i hit a nerve i get a spike of pain and on occassion a muscle twitch, noticed this with quads. Never has made me feel like throwing up or passing out. I don't know what would cause that, it has me thinking of hitting a vein and getting oil in your lungs but that causes coughing, not what you got.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mabye just mental....is this your first cycle...

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Yea. first cycle but not 1st pin. i did get that feeling like i hit a nerve but i didnt know what caused the dizziness.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
lol Nope.
oh well .
hopefully it never happens again

bubagump

Awards
simple you probably went threw a vein with the pin, when you asperate you wont see blood. As you inject it gets pushed into the vein. I put a whole cc of test in that way and i swear i was going to die. Hear racing,sweating,throw up fealing etc for about 10 min then i was fine. Will scare the **** out of you every time you do it. Live and learn..