Formestane question

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
How much formestane and androstentrione do you guys take while on cycle or for PCT? I picked some up and serving size is 2 caps at a prop blend of 300mg.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Those two together sounds like an aweful lot of AI...

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
bump, I know some of you guys like formestane on here

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I meant a lot as in using both. I'd go one or the other, making sure to use a nice slow taper down so that you don't get any rebound effects. Most people don't add their AI's into their PCT until around the third week, though. Consider running Sustain Alpha or PCS for four weeks, adding in the AI begging week three, tapering down over three or four weeks.

good luck!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry, I meant a lot as in using both. I'd go one or the other, making sure to use a nice slow taper down so that you don't get any rebound effects. Most people don't add their AI's into their PCT until around the third week, though. Consider running Sustain Alpha or PCS for four weeks, adding in the AI begging week three, tapering down over three or four weeks.

good luck!
I took Formex on cycle w/ Tren-X. I used it for 4 weeks on the back half of cycle.

50/75/50/EOD/OFF - That managed my estrogen very well.

Now taking TRS which is Sustain Alpha, Endo-Amp, and Toco-8 together.

Finishing up week 3 of TRS and starting week 4 will hit the td Formestane (I want to see if it is more effective than Formex). I will finish my TRS in week 4.

Last 3 weeks of PCT for me will look like this:

week 4 - td Form @ 100mg/day + test booster
week 5 - td Form @ 75mg/day + test booster
week 6 - td Form @ 50mg/day + test booster

FYI - Formex/formestane is plenty estro-blocker on or off cycle.
If using oral formestane & no SERM, start high and taper down. (75/50/50/25/EOD)
If using oral formestane w/ SERM, start low and ramp up then back down.
(25/50/25/EOD) Or something similar to that. Depends on which SERM as well. Some say dose formestane parallel to SERM dosages, but if using Clomid I would use it inversely to Clomid dosages.

This is my opinion based off research and experience.