allergic to Furzadrol

B

Boilingice

Awards
Hey so last week I started my cycle of H-drol and Furzadrol, felt like total crap heart rate was way up, felt super strung out and couldnt sleep. Anyway I went to the doctor two days later and everything checked out fine so I started H-drol again this week.

3 days of H-drol went fine so I decided to add in Furzadrol again- 20 minutes after taking 100 mgs of Furazadrol same **** happened heart racing like crazy felt strung out etc.

No idea what the deal is never read about sides like this but im done with Furazadrol.

T

The Devil

Awards
well if your a beginner to ph's it is not recommended you taking 2 products at a time.

when ppl get experience then you can try stacking.

B

Boilingice

Awards
second cycle but guess I still am man i still feel like crap dont know what the deal is

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
what dosage are u running? any other sups? are u taking NO too?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey so last week I started my cycle of H-drol and Furzadrol, felt like total crap heart rate was way up, felt super strung out and couldnt sleep. Anyway I went to the doctor two days later and everything checked out fine so I started H-drol again this week.

3 days of H-drol went fine so I decided to add in Furzadrol again- 20 minutes after taking 100 mgs of Furazadrol same **** happened heart racing like crazy felt strung out etc.

No idea what the deal is never read about sides like this but im done with Furazadrol.
That's not an allergy. Just sounds like you're having an adverse reaction to the compound. Discontinue and switch to something else.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I been getting the same thing I just started my log and same thing with the furazadrol

what is your doses like

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I been getting the same thing I just started my log and same thing with the furazadrol

what is your doses like
intresting i was gonna stack my furazadrol with hdrol for my first cycle but im kinda put of now.