Test/m1test cycle

zwarrior99

Awards
Ok this is my second cycle, its to cut bf, maybe some lean mass. So heres my cycle:

wk 1-10 : test prop 150mg eod
wk 1-4: m1-test 15mg ed *to kick start
wk 7-10: m1-test 15mg ed
*Will alternate taking Clen for 2 weeks, then ECA for 2 weeks.

About post cycle, last time my cycle was:
wk 1-10 Test Ethn 500mg
wk 1-4: dbol 25mg ed

I gained about 25lbs, but lost it quickly in matter of 3 weeks of being off.
This was the pct I used my first time:
Clomid 300mg first day, then 100mg for 10 days, then 50mg for 10days. I was taking 20g of creatine daily. Keeping my calories, the same as was on. And nothing! I ended up with a severe depression afterwards, which I lost all will to workout, and got fat. So after being stable again, I want to lose all the fat I gained.

So if anyone has suggestions for post cycle theraphy.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Watch your blood pressure while on when you are combining M1T and clen or ECA. As for post cycle you could combine nolva and clomid. I take nolva with tons of omegas and food and I seem to get by fine. If you have access to HCG you could go that route too.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
you lost all 25lbs in a matter of three weeks?
Sounds like your diet needs to be looked at. Post-cycle is tough,but you've got to stay positive and keep eating.
What are your stats?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not stick to a solid nutritional and training plan with incremented cardio for a few months first?

zwarrior99

Awards
Why not stick to a solid nutritional and training plan with incremented cardio for a few months first?
I have, Im already at the level were I think I can handle, another cycle. But yes, Im tweaking my diet, plenty. Anybody know the dosages I should be taking, nolva in for PCT? And anything I should combine it with, (except clomid, **** dont do me no good!).

And sifu, you did, brought up a good point I did not realize. I used to suffer from hypertension. Infact 3 months ago! But somehow, it got better. I was even on drugs for it. I will have to retweak it then.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I said HCG. Nolva run 40mg for a week then 20mg for the next two weeks. For the Flax, I buy the omega gel tabs at sams club and take 10 a day. It comes out to ten grams.

zwarrior99

Awards
Ok Im going to do this:
wk 1-10 : test prop 150mg eod
wk 1-4: m1-test 15mg ed *to kick start

**First 4 weeks, ECA. Then after 2 weeks of clen, alt with 2 weeks of ECA.

size

Awards
  • Established
If you lose all of your gains after a cycle then there is a problem.

My guess:
PCT failed, meds were not properly dosed
Too much cardio post cycle
Not enough calories post cycle.

zwarrior99

Awards
If you lose all of your gains after a cycle then there is a problem.

My guess:
PCT failed, meds were not properly dosed
Too much cardio post cycle
Not enough calories post cycle.
Im not denying that my calories, werent all that high. But it was hard to eat, thanks to this depression that came over me. I have read studies, linking this to the clomid. So it could of been the clomid. But I tried to keep my calories to the same amount that I had while on, but the depression hit me, and eatting was not on my mind. I used LR's Clomid. And I didnt do no cardio at all.

size

Awards
  • Established
Well, the clomid you had may have been improperly dosed. this can be a problem with liquid products. Clomid does tend to result n depression or emotional problems

After this cycle, use Nolvadex as you primary med with a low dosage of clomid.