Homebrewing some stuff

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am lloking to make a oral solution out of some raw powders that I am going to get. I need to know what to use to get it to fully disolve.

Mesterlone(proviron) do I use 151,Everclear, or Peg?

Stanozolol(winstrol) do I use 151, Everclear, or Peg

Tamoxifen Citrate(nolva) 151,everclear, or peg.

For my test I am going to use a test base in some T-gel.

My other question is I know you can use test base or tren. But what about Nandrolone base for a dermal. I know that there is Nandrolone Decoanoate and phenylpropionate.

I won't do pinning so I am wondering about these as a oral solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
PEG will dissolve all of those orals but nolva will be a bit trickier. Try adding an initial 20 mg/mL and then add 10 mg/mL until saturation. Heat gently between additions.

You can use the deca base for a transdermal but you will still need some test for libido.

Chemo

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just the man I wanted the answer from too. I was thinking of 6 or seven grams of test base along with 3 or 4 grams of the deca base.

Oh I need to keep the libido.

But I was going to run a test base with one of the orals the first go around. Simplicity you know.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and 1gram of powder per bottle correct? I am wanting to get this all right before my goodies get here.

Chemo I shot you a PM.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would use everclear first (higher alcohol content), and PEG400, at maybe around 10%. People have used nandrolone in dermals with success before, should be a log or two around here somewhere. :)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to stay away from any alchohol. That is why I was wondering about the peg. But thanks for the suggestion. I searched. I just couldn't find it right away. I know I couldn't find anything on the oral solutions with these compounds.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to stay away from any alchohol. That is why I was wondering about the peg. But thanks for the suggestion. I searched. I just couldn't find it right away. I know I couldn't find anything on the oral solutions with these compounds.
I owuld take the tast of everclear or 151 over PEG anyday - that stuff is nasty.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't care about the taste, I am not taking it for the taste of it. I am taking it for the gains of it. Taste means nothing to me.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I don't care about the taste, I am not taking it for the taste of it. I am taking it for the gains of it. Taste means nothing to me.
I hear you on that - but i am just syaing the PEG gives me a gag reflex so i opt for everclear. Good luck on your cycle BTW.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks for the good luck. I probably won' run it for another three months, but I am planning out the next 1 1/2 to 2 years.