Can I Stack??

1. Can I Stack??

1-AD with Methyl 5-AA for 4 weeks? Will all my hair fall out? Will this be an effective cutting stack???

2. Why 1AD? It converts to one test so why not use 1test? That makes no sense at all. But one test with M5AA should work well. But next time do a search so you don't get hammered.

3. 1-Ad because I wanted to do an oral. I dont like rubbing **** on my body
    •   

4. So buy some 1test in a oral. Or M1T in a oral if you have previous PH experiance if not disregard the M1T comment.

5. 1-ad is a pretty good oral (even taking price into account). I'm not sure if it stresses the liver. If it does then stacking with a methyl would not be good then.

6. I thought 1-AD is the best choice for oral b/c 1-AD converts into 1 test in the liver and 1 test get broken down to much and looses its effectiveness.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bernie1b
    1-AD with Methyl 5-AA for 4 weeks? Will all my hair fall out? Will this be an effective cutting stack???

When you can answer those questions yourself, your ready. Until then, focus on your diet instead.

People write FAQ's for a reason. Read them.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What can I stack with mag10?
    By jhferry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 12:54 PM
  2. Can You Stack M4ohn??????
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 07:32 PM
  3. Can i stack this M-1T-Mag 1O - 4AD+??
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 07:07 PM
  4. Can you stack a PH with an ECA or ECY?
    By vinnys025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 09:20 PM
  5. Can u stack San tight with liquid clen?
    By jetrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 09:48 AM