putting together a fall bulk

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Was looking to put together a fall bulk, idea so far...

1)
Tren 60/60/60/60/60/60
Epi 40/40/40/30/0/0
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20-30

2)
Tren 60/60/60-90/60-90/60-90
Phera 0/0/20/30/30/30

3)
Tren 60/60/60/60/60/60
PP 30/30/30/20/0/0
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20-30

4)
Tren 60/60/60-90/60-90/60-90
SD 0/0/0/20/20/20

5)
Tren 60/60/60/60/60/60
M1,4AD 60/60-90/60-90/30 or 60/0/0/0
Phera 0/0/0/20/30/30

6)
Tren 60/60/60/60/60/60
M1,4AD 60/60-90/60-90/30 or 60/0/0
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the looks of the first and second stack quite a bit but i'd personally never do the third. I wish I had some experience with M1,4AD. How is it compared to PP and SD with gains/sides if you've run a cycle of it before?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
are you dead set on running PH over AAS? are you running PH because of availability?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I like the looks of the first and second stack quite a bit but i'd personally never do the third. I wish I had some experience with M1,4AD. How is it compared to PP and SD with gains/sides if you've run a cycle of it before?
Never run M1,4AD always interested me. Why no to the 3rd, yeah it is linda harsh but proper support and solid pct.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
are you dead set on running PH over AAS? are you running PH because of availability?
Ummmm... most are AAS just orals... Out PH would be the m14ad due to conversion to dbol or methyl bold, mixed reviews on that from what I hear.

I have thought about running inj for it though, would be first inj if so.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never run M1,4AD always interested me. Why no to the 3rd, yeah it is linda harsh but proper support and solid pct.
Yeah the harshness is what would have steered me from the third, but thats why i said me personally. I don't know what you have had for experience with ph/ds but by the looks and setup of these cycles it looks like you have quite a bit.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the harshness is what would have steered me from the third, but thats why i said me personally. I don't know what you have had for experience with ph/ds but by the looks and setup of these cycles it looks like you have quite a bit.
:) yeah, plus i do lots of homework/reading... gotta know what you are taking and doing.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
when in doubt, test in best :thumbsup:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I want to mess with SD anymore. Love the strength and growth but at what cost. I haven't run mdrol or dymethizine (hear the sides should be less since it is released slower due to the double bond having to be broken). Just taken the orginal SD.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude i am in the same boat as you.. i want to bulk hard for fall... i just know the sides will be bad when stacking 2 or more harsh compounds...i really wanted to use ds/ph..but finally decided why not run a 10 week test cyle.. 4 weeks more then a ph/ds cycle.. but i know i will feel great the whole time instead of crappy ill be more horny ...compared to not even being able to get up while taking harsh ds... i decided on test prop..because i like the idea of my gains being more spread out over ten weeks, as well as being able to feel the effects right away..also, there will be no time before pct where i lose my gains or start to feel crappy

edit: i heard so much stuff about test prop being painful and all.. so i placed a small order for 1 10mL vial to test and make sure i was getting myself into something i couldnt handle... took one shot .. that stung way way less then i expected.. i suspect ppainful prop is the product of high BA.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
dude i am in the same boat as you.. i want to bulk hard for fall... i just know the sides will be bad when stacking 2 or more harsh compounds...i really wanted to use ds/ph..but finally decided why not run a 10 week test cyle.. 4 weeks more then a ph/ds cycle.. but i know i will feel great the whole time instead of crappy ill be more horny ...compared to not even being able to get up while taking harsh ds... i decided on test prop..because i like the idea of my gains being more spread out over ten weeks, as well as being able to feel the effects right away..also, there will be no time before pct where i lose my gains or start to feel crappy

edit: i heard so much stuff about test prop being painful and all.. so i placed a small order for 1 10mL vial to test and make sure i was getting myself into something i couldnt handle... took one shot .. that stung way way less then i expected.. i suspect ppainful prop is the product of high BA.
me too man, I wanna move past these orals, which are worse for your body and just start injecting. but I hate to say it, Im too much of a puss to inject, and Im young...

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Tren and SD seemed like coffee and cream to me, throw in some Sustain EOD after day 14 and you will blow up.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Tren and SD seemed like coffee and cream to me, throw in some Sustain EOD after day 14 and you will blow up.
Sustanon :)

Was looking into something like that or some test cryp (200mg) or enanth (250), every 3 days.

The Sus that I was looking into is a 250 (inj every 5 days)
test propionate 30 mg
test phenylpropionate 60 mg
test isocaproate 60 mg
test decanoate 100 mg

or a Sus 325
test acetate 30 mg
test propionate 50 mg
test phenylpropionate 50 mg
test cypionate 90 mg
test decanoate 105 mg

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
imo i would not uses sustanon unless you are willing to inject eod.. or you are completely wasting the short estered tests

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
imo i would not uses sustanon unless you are willing to inject eod.. or you are completely wasting the short estered tests
Cool deal... Figured the short esters would just get u the affect faster and not have to wait for that kick in time.

Anymore opinions on the above orals?

musclempire

Awards
I like Option 3 a lot just up the dose of the tren to at least 90mg everyday..or you could go with PP transdermal at 5 or 6 pumps a day in place of the tren caps..either way cant wait to follow if you log

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I like Option 3 a lot just up the dose of the tren to at least 90mg everyday..or you could go with PP transdermal at 5 or 6 pumps a day in place of the tren caps..either way cant wait to follow if you log
yeah i had thought about that but figured stacking with phera then sd wouldnt need the 90... actually was going to play it by ear if i ran that one... i have run havoc and tren, 30/30/40/40 and 60/60/90/90 and gained about 12 lean lbs with massive increase in strength (gotta love tren strength gains). Just not sure about a mix of those 3, phera and sd bridge might be rough enough and adding in tren would make it even rougher. Plus not sure how keen i am on sd as i said above.

Ohh yeah definately log whatever i run esp if its a combo that hasnt been logged :)