Lifeguard 5aa ?

PLer

Awards
Lifeguard,

At what dose did you find 5aa work well orally? I'm going to try a transdermal version and want to figure out how much would be a sufficent amount to get ripped.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Pler:

I used Xenabol by VPX (no flames please..I got it for free ;) ) and that is 5-AA encased into HPB cyclodextrins for better absorption in the mucus membranes of the mouth...

I used this at a dose of 200-250mg/day and I estimate that I was getting about 120-150mg/day absorbed...

So...I would think that if you apply about 350-450mg/day of your 5-AA brew then that should be an ample amount to dry you up and bring out the "cuts"******...hehehe

******NOTE*****

if your body fat is too high then this will do very little for you in terms of creating definition...you must hav a low bodyfat % to really reap the benefits of 5-AA...when I used it my BF% was between 6-7%...

My recommendation is to do a 4 week cycle of 5-AA on a reduced calorie diet (subtract about 500 cals/day from your BMR) and take a fat burner on top of that (ECA/NYC, etc, etc.)

LG. :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
any response PLer??

LG. :cool:

PLer

Awards
I'm probably going with about 400 or 500 per day transdermally. Then I'll probably try it again in a couple months with some 1-test and a little 4AD.

This time I'm just doing the 5aa and my fat burning combo that adds up to be very similar to lipokinetix. We'll see what happens.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
General Chat 26
Lifeguard Pics 24
General Chat 10