H-Drol 50-50-50-50

PCT:
Nolva 20-20-10-10
Blue Up for Test
IBE X-Lean for Cortisol
Cycle Assist
Green Bulge- CEE
Animal M-Stak

Im starting the SERM right away after cycle. The Cycle Assist will be preloaded a week before cycle and then taken throughout the PCT. Both Blue Up (the Test booster) and IBE X-Lean will be started on week 2 of PCT. Not sure when to start CEE and M-Stak.

I understand that a SERM is not needed for a mild PH like H-Drol but i rather use it rather than anything else to be on the safe side. That being said does anyone know where I could find a pill form of Nolva from a legit distributor? Thanks for all the help guys.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Hey still need some help here. I really want to know if there are some legit places where i can get some Nolva in tab form. thanks guys.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Hey still need some help here. I really want to know if there are some legit places where i can get some Nolva in tab form. thanks guys.
Get rid of this. You can't ask for sources.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Start CEE at the beginning of PCT. Don't know about M-stack.

Do some more research and consider going 5 weeks instead of 4.

That would be a pharmacy with a prescription.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Originally Posted by vpdman
Originally Posted by jsheely
Get rid of this. You can't ask for sources.
Totally understand that I cant ask for sources on the forum. I also agree that the best place to get Nolva is at a pharmacy, but if I were to get a pm about this it would be nice.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
You can look for a research chemical if you're okay with liquid tamoxifen. I don't know about a pharmacy though.