H-drol Dosage Help

paolucci0130

Awards
I recently just finished a 3 week M-drol cycle and today was my last day of PCT I'm not starting another PH cycle for another 3-4 months but I thought i would get my research done now so I'll be ready,prepared, and stocked up for another cycle... So what are your guys thoughts on the dosages of a H-drol cycle and how long should I run it?

The Devil

Awards
for a 2nd cycle try to start off w/ 50 and see how it goes and move up till 75

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Four to six weeks is pretty standard. If it's not your first cycle I'd go with 50/50/75/75/75/75. Good results and no bad sides with this. Why did you start with M-Drol? You might be disappointed with H-drol if you're comparing the two.

Also, do some research. There's probably hundreds of H-drol threads on this forum by now with all of your questions already answered.

buquicchioc09

Awards
There are at least 5 hdrol threads started everyday. I cant stand it anymore.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and the thing is most of the experienced users don't even bother to read them anymore. Someone should make a 'H-drol for dummies' guide with a complete cycle and pct, make it a sticky, and just send everyone with these questions there.

The Booger

Awards
Yeah and the thing is most of the experienced users don't even bother to read them anymore. Someone should make a 'H-drol for dummies' guide with a complete cycle and pct, make it a sticky, and just send everyone with these questions there.
That'd be cool to do for a lot of the more common questions. I don't have the experience to do so, just a suggestion. Might actually get people to read first, ask questions later.

:dunno:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
:lol::lol::lol:

If you started out on M-Drol, then H-Drol is NOTHING to worry about!
you could do...
50/75/75/75/100
50/50/75/75/100
75/75/75/100/100

its really up to you, you know yourself better than anyone, are you looking to bulk or cut? how much did you gain from the M-Drol cycle? any sides?

paolucci0130

Awards
:lol::lol::lol:

If you started out on M-Drol, then H-Drol is NOTHING to worry about!
you could do...
50/75/75/75/100
50/50/75/75/100
75/75/75/100/100

its really up to you, you know yourself better than anyone, are you looking to bulk or cut? how much did you gain from the M-Drol cycle? any sides?
I ran M-Drol for 3 weeks went from 192 - 204 very lean gains and my strength gains were huge..... only real sides were some lower back acne, and some nipple puffyness but thats about it.... around 4th week of pct i got sick and lost like 5 lbs but im slowly gaining it back

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I ran M-Drol for 3 weeks went from 192 - 204 very lean gains and my strength gains were huge..... only real sides were some lower back acne, and some nipple puffyness but thats about it.... around 4th week of pct i got sick and lost like 5 lbs but im slowly gaining it back
GYNO....?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
GYNO....?
Hopefully you didn't let it progress into gyno. What did your PCT look like?

Also, H-Drol is a much milder compound and you won't see anywhere near the results you did with M-drol. Just making sure your expectations aren't too high.

paolucci0130

Awards
Hopefully you didn't let it progress into gyno. What did your PCT look like?

Also, H-Drol is a much milder compound and you won't see anywhere near the results you did with M-drol. Just making sure your expectations aren't too high.

It wasn't gyno just hormones messing around a little bit. My PCT was all OTC... Formex/PCT Assist/ Cycle Assist/ Liver Support w/milk thistle/ I3C/ and protein.... I Kept all my gains and leaned out in size and then lost a lot when I got sick for a week or so but its all coming back now... And I Know H-drol is a much milder compound but im not looking for the big gains just really to lean out and tone up

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
h-drol seems to be a better reparticioning compound for me. h-drol and e-stane good cut with t3 and clen. m-drol and p-plex good bulk with lots of cals.