suggestions for hdrol stack

mstevem

Awards
I'm looking for suggestions for an hdrol stack. My only cycle experience so far was with 1-AD last summer which was not stacked with any other ph/ps. The goal is a 8-10 week recomp, with the hdrol being run for 5 weeks...the dosage i'm considering at the moment is 50/75/75/75/100/? Body weight is about 180, 5'7 24 years old. I have been lifting for about 8 years.

Other supplements to be included are taurine, creatine (non monohydrate, don't want the bloating), BCAA's, multivitamin, a fat burner, and a cortisol blocker along with a natural test booster during the pct (will figure the rest of pct once I decide upon the hdrol stack).

The goal here is recomp with minimal sides. I dug up an old hdrol/tst log which I liked the idea of, but TST has since been discontinued. Diet is already figured - it will be a simple carb rotation at about maintenance calories (maintenance without the added supps anyways) with high carbs on lifting days and low carb on off/cardio days. Diet was chosen since it's probably the easiest to stick to and the hardest to screw up.

Any suggestions on a complimentary stack to hdrol for the above goals are appreciated. Or rather than stack, might it be better to increase dosage on hdrol? I have never used hdrol before, but I'm leaning towards it because of the mildness of side effects.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U have only run one other cycle, don't stack hdrol. Run it 50/50/50/75/75. Might not even need 75. Can go 6 wks instead of 5. Should really kick in 2 wks in... Really can lean u out if diet is on point. I love hdrol. Very east pct. Once u run it once then think about a stack. Just finished a hdrol 50/75/75/100/100 with mmv2 and m1d both a 6 caps day. Added 10lbs lean and also list bf all on a recomp diet at maintance cals.

mstevem

Awards
thanks for the suggestion. I was just scanning for some ideas and came across furazadrol. I don't think I'll stack it this time around but do you think a furaz/hdrol would be a good combo?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
furaz would be a good combo, but is verryyyyy expensive to run at the proper dosage. mmv2 might be better

mstevem

Awards
how high do you think the furazadrol would have to be dosed?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
300 maybe could sqeak by with 250 since your stacking it.

mstevem

Awards
Ok. So I'm looking at 50/50/50/75/75/75 hdrol only (6 weeks total).

As a PCT, what do you think of this: AI Post cycle support, Lean Xtreme(added on 2nd week, will replace starting fat burner), Nolvadex XT (added on 2nd week).

Overall recomp plan will look like:

week 1-2: drenalin hardcore (as fat burner), BCAA, multi, creatine, taurine
week 3-8: add hdrol
week 9-12: add/swap for pct supps as above.