Test Booster on Cycle ?? for Libido

  1. Test Booster on Cycle ?? for Libido


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Pct Assist, drive, other?

    for libido, maybe with hdrol + bold...


  2. have u tried hdrol or bold before? libido loss is not likely and no test booster will help out ON cycle.

    possssssibly DHEA

  3. I call this test.
    •   
       


  4. test booster on cycle won't do s*it IMO. good luck tho bro

  5. Shutdown is minimal with h-drol if at all. Shouldn't need a booster on any cycle as test will already be elevated. Best used in pct. Get yourself some lil blue pills for said issue!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  6. bold and h-drol up test?

    maybe, use resveratrol + icariin + horny goat ON cycle

    and post cycle : tamoxifen , horny...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Shutdown is minimal with h-drol if at all. Shouldn't need a booster on any cycle as test will already be elevated. Best used in pct. Get yourself some lil blue pills for said issue!!!
    There is no such thing as minimal shutdown. Either you are, or you are not.

    Of course test will be higher, you are on cycle for god's sake.

    The issue here is a lack of estrogen. This is why test itself is great. Otherwise, just use dhea.

  8. i'm with dhea, Lean Xtreme and Drive/RPM

    is good for libido ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    There is no such thing as minimal shutdown. Either you are, or you are not.

    Of course test will be higher, you are on cycle for god's sake.

    The issue here is a lack of estrogen. This is why test itself is great. Otherwise, just use dhea.
    I apologize, you are correct,.. I should have stated some are hit with shut down, some are not. With h-drol, I've noticed a minimal amt of people with shutdown.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  10. Although I still believe there are varying levels of shutdown, from mild(minimal) to severe. Everyone is different.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    Although I still believe there are varying levels of shutdown, from mild(minimal) to severe. Everyone is different.
    False. Some will shut you down quicker than others.

    -Take 2 grams of test a week.
    -take 300 mg test a week.


    Both will shut you down. Chances are you will be shut down quicker by using 2 grams..lol

  12. I understand where you're coming from,.. I appreciate the enlightenment.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. BEST PCT TEST/LIBIDO BOOSTER TO USE W/SERM
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:22 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 07:31 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in