winny w/ low dose test e

Davrlev

Awards
hey a buddy of mine is set on doing a winny cycle, and was told by someone at his gym he should take a low dose test along side it to give him a base and combat the libido issues. unfortunately, he ordered test e before i could tell him prop would be a better choice for a shorter cycle.

i cant talk him out of waiting, so my question is this... how should he dose the test and winny?...

he has 300 pills of winny at 10 mg each. he also has 10 amps of test e.

as far as stats, he is 5'9 between 175 and 180, 10% body fat. he has also had experience with a 4 week epistane cycle and a 10 week test e (500 mg) in the past.

thanks for the help!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
what stength is the test e amps? 250mg/amp?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I stay away from orals but... if I was going to do this cycle...

I'd run 40mg in the AM and 40mg in the evening (since the half life for winny is ~8hrs) for 5 weeks and 30mg in the AM and 30 mg at night in week 6. Get 2 amps/wk for the first 5 weeks of the cycle. The test e should have a half life of roughly 10 or 11 days so you can ride through week 6 with a nice amount of test in your body. Run a good PCT for weeks 7-10. Thats a nice 6 week cycle IMO.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah im going to do the same stack soon. test prop and winstrol, with possibly some T3 and clen as well.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
considering his experience and size I would say an amp of test every 5 days and 50-60 mgs of winny per day till the end of the test. that would be 7 weeks, which is maybe a little short on the test and a little long on the oral, but it should work. The test dosage is less than his stand alone test run, but still approximatley 1.5 amps per week, so around 375 mg (assuming 250mgs per amp), but the inclusion of the winny will make up for that. If he is scared of running an oral that long, then go Mon-Fri only, still will be fine. Winny+Test was my favorite overall stack, felt good, good size, but lean, great strength, ran this many times in the past, both with oral (I did the Mon-Fri and worked no problem) and injectible winny, worked great every time. I was older and bigger with much more experience in hormones and I was able to gain with dosages not much higher than outlined above. Gains of 6-10 pounds in that 7 weeks is very possible, but it will be quality, he will look good, not fat or bloated and it will appear as though he gained more than he eactually did. Quality over quantity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 2