Test E dosage timing

Chubbz

Awards
Hey AM people, so I was chatting with a friend the other day and brought something up that I'd like to hear more about from some more experienced people.
So here it goes test e 14 week cycle, I'm used to hearing 500 a wk, what he brought up was pinning 1000mgs the first week then 500 every week after. His reasoning was to keep a more stable level to minimize the sides. This sounds like there could be some validity behind it expect the first week might be a little rough. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Idealy you would pin twice a week at 250mgs a shot. Once a week is okay but twice is much better on you. I've never heard of doing a 1000 mg up front, seems to me that your body would go "WTF" !!

Chubbz

Awards
That's what I thought as well, of course pinning twice a week, but his thought was after the initial flood of test with the half life, it would cause less spikes in test levels

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
What you are describing is called a loading dose. It is pretty standard pharmacological practice with certain types of drugs. While there is nothing necessarily worng with twice weekly dosing, there isn't a dramatic difference and you expose yourself to twice the chance of a bad injection.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a lot of guys frontload...suposedly it helps you attain supraphysiological levels of test quicker.....i usually just use an oral steroid to jumpstart a cycle instead of higher doses of test....but either way is pretty normal....