Injection regimen

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I've been doing my (long estered) injections once every week, such as every Thursday. From what I've read, a lot of people do one injection on say Saturday and the next on Thursday. I'm afraid doing it once a week would let my test levels drop and then take a while to raise again because of the long ester. So what do you guys think, is once a week OK, or should I start doing it "twice" a week.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are we talking about here? (long ester)

size

Awards
  • Established
Once a week is will still work. I prefer 2x weekly bub tit also depends on how much you are injecting.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Usually I like twice a week because it prevents any chance of a flucuation in test levels which in return reduces (not eliminates) the chance sides that could arise. When your body is going up and down like a yo yo is when bad things happen ;)

Zack

Awards
I heard it is the "yo yo" affect that is main cause of ASS related acne

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I'm using a custom brew of cypionate and enanthate at 300mg/ml. Since enanthate lasts up to ~3wks, I figured I'd be OK, but I'm far from being an "experienced juicer" so I didn't really know what was best to do. I think just to be safe I'm going to go ahead and start doing a twice/week at a lower dose so I don't cut my cycle short.

gorge

Awards
I've been doing my (long estered) injections once every week, such as every Thursday. From what I've read, a lot of people do one injection on say Saturday and the next on Thursday. I'm afraid doing it once a week would let my test levels drop and then take a while to raise again because of the long ester. So what do you guys think, is once a week OK, or should I start doing it "twice" a week.
I have done weekly injections and split injections (cyp or Eth) and it made no difference to me. Never get sides or mood swings, I just grow :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Once weekly injects will work but most prefer twice weekly...myself included. Not only for the test fluctuation but also the volume injected. I average 4-6 mL's weekly depending on compound and concentration. This means that I would need 2 inject sites per session; why not just inject twice per week and ensure even levels at the same time?

Chemo