H-Drol Cycle please revise!

FootballFanat

Awards
H-drol 60/60/90/90
Trs For my pct
And of course lots of potein!

Becase H-drol is mild, would i need to take a serm?
If so(but hope not) Would Toremifene be good?

Am i missing anything?
I did lots of research !:usa1:

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
ah man, be careful with your suggestions in regards esp to that m-drol/h-drol combo...

ill say it again, and u might already know, but m-drol is a fairly potent clone of superdrol...which in itself, is a powerful hormone offering promising gains in short periods, but also harboring some nasty side effects IF underestimated and abused/necessary precautions are not taken

it looks like you've been around here for a while, so im not going to assume this is your first cycle, but here are my suggestions...
if you run h-drol...as mild as it is, keep the serm on hand...whether or not you will NEED it in your pct is debated by many due to the "mild" nature of this compound...but my personal opinion is that a serm is useful for pct even with a hormone considered this "mild"...you never know, perhaps you are more prone to nasty estrogenic effects in which that case, nolva may save you @ss while on cycle...im a walking case and nolva hits the problem quick and will generate a quick turnaround if dosed/used properly

...m-drol, not your first or second cycle...and if your considering it, you really need to not only read and understand what it does/the effects/how powerful it is...but get some reading done about the logs offered on the site about m-drol runs...they will really help i terms of dosing/support supps needed/what to expect...

both hdrol and mdrol are methylated...would i stack them both? absolutely not
have other people on this site stacked them and been "ok" (i emphasize the quotations)...apparently, yes?
BUT my opinion...chose one, it sounds like hdrol is the better choice for you...you can get some solid results out of these more "mild" hormones at the right doses with hard training and minimize sides which might otherwise force people to cut cycles short

if your running hdrol, and this is not ur first cycle...experiment with the doses, ive gone up to 125mg on a similar compound...but this was gradual work and with years experience and knowledge...usually pull a solid 10lbs out of a 5 week cycle with little to no sides....i wouldnt suggest going this high without adept experience but, you get my points...adapt this "mild" hormone to YOUR hard training/dieting and with an appropriate dose, it will definately accelerate your gains to the level you are seeking

cliffnotes to my bs:
be smart...dont do the stack imo...run hdrol at a higher dose- if you have the experience, eat hard to make the cycle worthwhile...keep us posted

get that serm for safety reasons

FootballFanat

Awards
Thanks a lot bro.
I knew that runing imo was bad idea for my first cycle
but for my cycle is it fine
?

the one i first posted was in correct
I would like to do
H-Drol 50/50/75/75
On a 4 week cycle
And of course protein vitamins and WATER lol
then Primordial TRS for pct and i am debating on cycle support what do you think?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
cycle support is solid and covers a lot of bases. it's a staple in most cycles on here, and for a good reason.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
x2 to everything 17amethyl said. Reps for you.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot bro.
?

I would like to do
H-Drol 50/50/75/75
On a 4 week cycle
then Primordial TRS for pct and i am debating on cycle support what do you think?
the dosing of h-drol looks fine to me...you might find it that much of your gains might accumulate between the latter of week 3-early week 4...AM users tend to have different responses to this hormone- i personally "feel"/recognize the compound earlier in terms of recovery, which is pretty important to me seeing as u recovery faster, u can train harder/ quicker=accelerated strenth & mass gains...anyhow though, my point is that you may be tempted to extend the cycle into a 4-6 week cycle if gains keep rising towards the end...but as a base plan, yours sounds fine

u have the right idea, its so important to count/keep your protein intake at least 1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight a day...it really makes all the difference man, really try to push it to 2gs of protein per lb to make ur cycle worthwhile

in terms of support supps, like said by someone else, cycle support is always great to have, it would not be a waste- but bc hdrol is relatively "mild"- can you get away without using it? i wont say yes or no...but others have managed with a simple liver support instead, only bc hdrol is not nearly as taxing as say mdrol

in terms of pct, im not too familiar with primordial trs, so hopefully somebody else can give you advice/confirmation on that...you will need some form of estrogen control (otc ai will work- i prefer nolvadex with any pct) & a decent test booster is worthwhile (activate xtreme/mass fx/diesel test are all solid)...make sure to continue whatever support supps you get into pct as well

it should be a solid cycle for u, gl

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot bro.
?

I would like to do
H-Drol 50/50/75/75
On a 4 week cycle
if your only doing hdrol for 4 weeks you need to use it for 6 weeks or at least 5 with an ending dose of at least 100mg i think :) ..

only if your doing hdrol solo though.

Paid Benefit

Paid Benefit

Awards
M-drol with H-drol wouldn't be a great idea. Even more experienced lifters say its rough. I'll be running an M-drol cycle here in about a month. If you wanted to H-drol this time then follow my log on M-drol and see if you would be right to run it. Serm on hand for sure with both products especially with M-drol.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
if your only doing hdrol for 4 weeks you need to use it for 6 weeks or at least 5 with an ending dose of at least 100mg i think :) ..

only if your doing hdrol solo though.
According to CEL's own reps there is no need or point in going over 75.

You can run six weeks but from what I understand there is a big difference in shutdown between going five or six weeks. So take that into consideration.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot bro.
?

I would like to do
H-Drol 50/50/75/75
On a 4 week cycle
for whats its worth, the TRS brought me back from a Tren cycle, which is far more potent than h-drol. I was shutdown hard, too. Libido is back, weight is still here, some strength left of course, but all in all the TRS takes a full 4-5 weeks to recover you to normal without a SERM, at least in my case it did.

If you choose to use an AI w/ TRS..I would use formestane or formex (that stuff really works).

Start with higher dosage and taper down as you near the end of your TRS in week 4/5. Something like 75/75/50/50/25 EOD would be what I would do. I've had experience with both of these products but not at the same time. Formex saved me from gyno symptoms on cycle and TRS brought me back. I got lucky to have two perfectly working products during my Tren cycle. I'm almost certain TRS, Formex (or td Form) and DTH or some other similar tbooster would be plenty for your case using h-drol. Thats my .02 cents.