clen power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I read someone here talking about Clen powder the other day in a thread.

This got me interested.Is it possible to obtain clen powder online.. you know - for research purposes on non humans ;)

A

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
you need a very good scale or your going to kill your self...remember it's dosed in Micro grams....and it's very strong it will kill you if it's not dosed right..the difference of 100mcg could mean death.......

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It is possible, and just for the record, you are getting very close to the I am asking for a source line...just so you know

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is possible, and just for the record, you are getting very close to the I am asking for a source line...just so you know
Yeah, I know I was. I tried not to be so blatant, however, if you think about it people ask where to get nolva, clen and other products all the time and they are typically directed to Lion Nutrition or Power Nutrition.

THAT is the only reason I carried forward with my question.

Not trying to cause **** :)

Thanks!

Aaron

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Not hard to make liquid clen but as buyb12 said you must have a very good scale. It's also a pain in the friggin ass to weigh it out even if you do.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've gathered this. Incredibly fine powder.

I read a blog from a guy who measured incorrectly and ended up injesting about 6000mcg worth of clen at once *chuckles*

it was a hilarious read. hahaha

A

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
He didin't injest 6000mcg he would be dead .....the idiot would have been dead at 600mcg.......

Last edited:

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
actually I know someone that takes 500 mcg on purpose ! How he dosnt die is beyond me.

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
He spends his cutting cycle sweating in bed and tells his wife he has the flu. The guy is seriously retarded... he has also gone up to a gram a day of DNP. ( DEATH FOR MOST PEOPLE )

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i suggest you pay a little more to have it pre-measured and in a solution.
Measuring in micrograms would be extremely difficult and doesn't leave much room for error.

size

Awards
  • Established
The dosages mentioned in this thread are DANGEROUS and in my opinion not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11