Transdermals vs. M1T

victor2003

Awards
Ok guys, now that transdermals can be mixed in high concentrations are there any benefits to using them over oral M1T? I am assuming that there is less liver toxicity with a trans, but would the gains be similiar?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It will not take much reading to realize that M 1-T is quite toxic. IMO and based on my experience, you can gain a similar amount of muscle on a 1-T/4-AD transdermal cycle, although the gains will come half as fast. I have tried both, and although I plan to run additional transdermal cycles, I may never run another M 1-T cycle (even though I have 3/4 of a bottle of M 1-T left). I hope that helps.

jaketparker

Awards
Agreed, alot of people feel like absolute **** while on M1T. I guess it all depends on how M1t affects. I hardly had any sides on m1t and gained just as much as i did on a transdermal cycle in 2 weeks as compared to 5. depends on how it affects you...

dingling

Awards
Guys, I know this has been stated before, but please remember that although this is legal for the time being dont use this as an excuse to use this compound. It is very serious and should only be used by those who know what they are doing. please use some sort of injectable base (or transdermal), at least a 4-ad. The best would be test. When one peruses through steroid boards, he is encouraged not to do a dbol only cycle. Test is ALWAYS encouraged as a base. This will not only ensure optimal gains, but also optimal health. Im not saying that it is safe to use performance enhancing drugs, but one should be smart about it. DONT USE SOLELY DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS LEGAL. This is absolutely stupid. also as chemo et al have stated that it isnt a good idea to use multiple orals at the same time. Dont use orals on top of orals for these "legal" cycles. Please research before using anything. Make sure that both diet AND training are in check. Yes, DS has made it possible for these compounds to make it to us, but please dont abuse this priviledge for those who know what we are doing. Keep safe all of you and good luck.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Great posts guys.
I fully agree that transdermals are nearly as effective, but gains will take 4-6 weeks vs 2-3 weeks on m1t. Transdermals are much safer, and should definitely be the cycle of choice for those new to androgens. I'm pretty experienced, but I've never felt anything like the M1t flu. I have 4 1/2 bottles left & may end up dumping it on ebay.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
the m1t flu? What the hell is that?
I was on m1t and barely got any side-effects on a pretty hefty dose. Some minor lethargy is all i could attribute to the m1t. Just read up and take precautions and you'll be fine

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
the m1t flu? What the hell is that?
I was on m1t and barely got any side-effects on a pretty hefty dose. Some minor lethargy is all i could attribute to the m1t. Just read up and take precautions and you'll be fine
Quite a few guys report getting real sick on M1t. I got sick as a dog after about 3 days at only 10mg & it lasted about 5 days. It was real hard to lift & eat. I actually lost strength the first week, only after I felt better did I start to gain. I plan to start another cycle soon, & I'm hoping the sickness was just a first time experience.

If all you experienced was gains, consider yourself very lucky.

drei

Awards
M1-t

I stacked M1T and D-bol I got great and I mean reallygreat gains. But my liver values are just now getting back to normal. And it's been almost a month and half since I cycled. My Doc told me he should kick my ass (me and my doc are cool like that) for risking liver damage like that. The only good thing that came out of it is that my Doc told me he would monitor me during my cycles. Since he can't stop an adult from doing what the wants.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
drei

how much did u gain?

sides?

dosages?

& for how long?