Beastdrol(superdrol clone) with test?

Reip

Awards
I recently order Beastdrol it suppose to be a superdrol clone wasn't exspensive figured i would give it a try..however i was wondering if i could stack that with a cycle of testE......any help on this cycle or any cyle would be greatly appricated thank you :dunno:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
perfectly fine to kickstart a test cycle

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Test. should be the base of every cycle.

That would make an amazing stack. Good luck, be careful and have fun.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ya lotta people kickstart cycles w/ SD clones

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever ended a cycle with sd. I'd assume you would be better off ending a short ester test cycle as there's no need for a kick start and you could start pct right after. Could it be effective to use sd while a longer ester test is clearing before pct?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever ended a cycle with sd. I'd assume you would be better off ending a short ester test cycle as there's no need for a kick start and you could start pct right after. Could it be effective to use sd while a longer ester test is clearing before pct?
Damn good question or even why not run epi at the end and sd at the start. Hmmmm nah I'll stay roid free a few more months haha :lick:

Reip

Awards
Thanks guys what kind of cycle of test should i look to do...i got enough Beastdrol for 6 weeks at 40 mgs a day.. howlong should i take test E for i know the dose is one shot of 250 mg in the begining and up to 2 a week but how long should i run the test cycle for ...and what PCT am i lookin for i was thinkin clomid should be fine.
Again guys thank you for all the help

JKBB44

Awards
Thanks guys what kind of cycle of test should i look to do...i got enough Beastdrol for 6 weeks at 40 mgs a day.. howlong should i take test E for i know the dose is one shot of 250 mg in the begining and up to 2 a week but how long should i run the test cycle for ...and what PCT am i lookin for i was thinkin clomid should be fine.
Again guys thank you for all the help
test enth usually kicks in the fourth week so i think it would be a good idea to run it for three weeks and let the test do the rest. Not sure about the dosing, ive got no experience with sd.

Reip

Awards
How long for the test thou? at what dosage would you suggest?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
why not use a better oral like dbol or anadrol, anavar, winstrol?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I would run Beastdrol at 20mg's for 3 weeks, and test enanthate for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mg's a week (or test. prop. 75-100 mg's EOD for 8-10 weeks).

Although, I'd recommend waiting another 3 or 4 years to do steroids if I were you.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would run Beastdrol at 20mg's for 3 weeks, and test enanthate for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mg's a week (or test. prop. 75-100 mg's EOD for 8-10 weeks).

Although, I'd recommend waiting another 3 or 4 years to do steroids if I were you.
no one noticed his age ^.^

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
You could, but honestly I think you're better off using SD to kickstart. Users often use a milder compound with decent repartitioning effects (anavar, winny, etc) to "harden up" at the tail end of a cycle.

Damn good question or even why not run epi at the end and sd at the start. Hmmmm nah I'll stay roid free a few more months haha :lick:
Epi would work well for this purpose.

why not use a better oral like dbol or anadrol, anavar, winstrol?
What makes you say these are "better"? I'd def chose SD over var or winny to kickstart. Dbol is cool, just a lot of water weight which may not appeal to most. Anadrol is a decent option...just tends to be more expensive than SD and its purity is often more in question than the designers. Honestly, out of what you listed I'd pick superdrol for this purpose.

Rapidfire

Awards
When should I start my test prop as test base for my superdrol clone and at how much?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When should I start my test prop as test base for my superdrol clone and at how much?
This thread is from 2009. And if you have to ask this question, you should hold off using steroids, and do more research.