YES, the gains are ridiculous!
put on 5lbs during week 2.
liver support is a must (of course)

Just thought I'd let y'all know

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I think you're an idiot. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only people who dont like this stack are the ones who haven't tried it. It is hands down, the best combo, and will amaze anyone who takes it.

sd/hd/pp combo is a great stack. the compounds work synergistically, requireing less of each, but more results all across the board than if you took one, or two by themselves.

I liked decabolen, but it's just sd/hd/pp in one, nothing else.
omnevol is more expensive, but if you can find it in stock, is better. I plan on running it in the fall. it's the same combo, but has supporting sups in it also.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
this product is going around in my town like wildfire. all these high school kids are getting their hands on it and are f*cking themselves bad. they have no idea it's a steroid to begin with let alone 3 steroids. they run this **** and still get hammered at parties and do all the things high school kids do. i was trying to explain pct to some and they have no idea what that is. one kid i spoke with was actually pinning sust and was going to use this damn product in his pct....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, it's a shame, of course when the **** does hit the fan, and the kids go running to their parents, it wont be the parents fault for not paying attention to what their kids are doing, or the supplement store that let the kids get ahold of them, or even the dumbass kids, it will be the manufacture's fault.

it sucks, nothing we can do, but enjoy the wave of new d's that are still legal because once the kids the their hands on them, it wont be long before we will be buying sd off the black market.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
yep, it's a shame, of course when the **** does hit the fan, and the kids go running to their parents, it wont be the parents fault for not paying attention to what their kids are doing, or the supplement store that let the kids get ahold of them, or even the dumbass kids, it will be the manufacture's fault.

it sucks, nothing we can do, but enjoy the wave of new d's that are still legal because once the kids the their hands on them, it wont be long before we will be buying sd off the black market.
If used properly, is this a good steroid combination to use? I just don't understand why you would stack superdrol with h-drol. Superdrol shouldn't be run for more than 3 weeks, maybe 4 and that's pushing it. H-drol on the other hand is recommended to be run for 6 weeks tapering to 75mg and is still considered airing on the safe side. I feel like all your gains would be from the superdrol, and halodrol is just adding some unneeded toxicity. Superdrol is like morphine and h-drol is like tylenol in terms of strength. Why the hell would you take tylenol if you were on morphine already?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If used properly, is this a good steroid combination to use? I just don't understand why you would stack superdrol with h-drol. Superdrol shouldn't be run for more than 3 weeks, maybe 4 and that's pushing it. H-drol on the other hand is recommended to be run for 6 weeks tapering to 75mg and is still considered airing on the safe side. I feel like all your gains would be from the superdrol, and halodrol is just adding some unneeded toxicity. Superdrol is like morphine and h-drol is like tylenol in terms of strength. Why the hell would you take tylenol if you were on morphine already?

what you say is logical, but superdrol @ 30mg e.d is best run for 4 weeks, due to gains not kicking in until around week 2-3, but everyone is diff as fas as things go.

any how, if used responsibly, this is a safe stack to use. you are only taking in 20mg of sd 20mg of pp and 50mg of hd. split up between two dosages, run 8hours apart. this stack is only needed for 3-4 weeks, gains are fast, and slow down by the end of week three (size) and strength will slow at week 4.

these 3 compounds work together to create a synergistic effect, and I have taken sd by itself, and hd by itself, and I've taken sd/hd by itself, and none compared to this, aside from my testimony, all users of this cycle report unheard of strength and size gain, starting as soon as day 3 of the cycle, and being pumped all day. I even got tired of feeling swole by week four. it is ridiculous.

but yes, it is a stack meant to be kept short, used in appropriate doses, with plenty of research gone into it before the cycle, support sups if not on cycle, are a must post cycle, and a user of this stack should had ALL the bases of STRONG post cycle therapy together before the cycle starts. no otc pct for this cycle (if you want to be safe, prevent gyno, and keep your gains)

it is not for the novice, or someone who does not want to buy a s.e.r.m.

but yes, it can be a safe, effective stack/cycle. and I will say, anywone who stacks sd-10mg/pp-10mg/hd-25mg twice a day, once 30-45min pre w/o, then 8hrs later, for 3-4 weeks will love it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i would never put this in my body. ever period

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a shame. I feel bad for the people who pick and choose what media bull sheet to believe, and what not to, just to make them feel better.

I wonder how many people who think methylated steroids will ruin your liver also believe the movie "reefer madness" is what really will happen if you smoke marijuana? lol media.

research. in the in, it is your decision, hope you are happy with it. who knows, some day I may regret it. or I may not.

the thing to look forward to is gene doping, now thats gonna be awsome here in the new future, make injectable, and oral aas a thing of the past some day........

***edit*** not saying methylated steroids wont ruin your liver if you abuse them, they will, just saying it's like everything in life, moderation, with time off to recover.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
It is sad that people think the dangers of methyls is mostly with the liver. What it does to your cardiovascular system is 100 times worse than your liver. The liver rebounds. Clogged arteries due to extremely elevated LDL and triglyceride levels doesn't get better. It just waits for the day to give you a stroke or heart attack.

Don't thread parrot the liver issue. It's really not that bad even with 3 methyls. Learn what the real danger is.

henryhavoc

Awards
Decabolen by CTD Labs.
Yes, its ****ty for your liver.
Yes, its kind of expensive.
Yes, it requires a lot of PCT because it is Halodrol, Superdrol, and Phera-Plex
Yes, I know there probaply many haters on a triple methylated stack
but.....
YES, the gains are ridiculous!
put on 5lbs during week 2.
liver support is a must (of course)

Just thought I'd let y'all know
Do you understand what the **** three methyls will do to your body?

You're a ****ing idiot. I put on 5lbs my second week with just m-drol.

Good luck trying to find liver support for a three methyl stack.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think 20mg SD + 20mg PP + 50mg HD is significantly worse than 40mg SD, or 60mg of PP, or 70mg of Epi/Havoc, which are all quantities I've seen run multiple times. The # of methyls stacked is irrelevant. If people are running this combo for 4 weeks I see no problem, people run similar total amounts of orals for longer than that.

Overall I don't like the combo products because more isn't always better, and most of the time they get the ratios wrong.

But anyway, this stack won't kill your liver unless your liver is already crippled or completely feeble.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Do you understand what the **** three methyls will do to your body?

You're a ****ing idiot. I put on 5lbs my second week with just m-drol.

Good luck trying to find liver support for a three methyl stack.
He could take 20 methyls. It is dosage that matters. People take 150mgs of Anadrol and people don't say OMG your liver. Squawk (thread parrot noise) Squawk Liver Squawk!!!!!

Guess you are the f****** idiot.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is sad that people think the dangers of methyls is mostly with the liver. What it does to your cardiovascular system is 100 times worse than your liver. The liver rebounds. Clogged arteries due to extremely elevated LDL and triglyceride levels doesn't get better. It just waits for the day to give you a stroke or heart attack.

Don't thread parrot the liver issue. It's really not that bad even with 3 methyls. Learn what the real danger is.

this is the greater truth that you never hear anyone talking about, im actually suprised to see someone speak up about this.

the cholesterol issue is the one that I worry about all the time during cycles, lol, if the media got ahold of the cholesterol issue like they due with the "methyl steroids destroy livers" hype, it'd be like tossing in jet fuel to a fire.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run a TRAIN on some Decabolen, yum yum yum yum yum yum yum!!!

Augie Farks

js2sbr

Awards
If not mistaken, Decabolen changed to 5mg SD, 5mg PP, and 25mg HD per capsule (or 10mg SD, 10mg PP, and 50mg HD for two cap per day.) According to the bottle of course.

So on paper it should be less toxic, but still toxic like any foriegn chemical one would choose to introduce to their bodies. Ran liver support during and after. Starting week 3 of pct and libido never dropped off. Everybody reacts so differently to stuff. You could put 100 people on this stuff and not a single person will have an identical 100% match to a result someone else had.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I love how all the ppl who are talking **** about this probably have it in their cart right now or in their sock drawr. grow up. run some milk thistle and shut up. the gains on this would be epic. i might have to look into this.