I-Force Reversitol on cycle

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
Would reversitol be good to run for 4 months straight or so? Am planning a test/eq cycle and am prone to gyno flare ups. Anyone know if this would be enough?

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
usuing an AI on a cycle will not help due to whatever ph you take will greatly increase test production and no matter how much you try to suppress the estrogen its going to go up in the cycle regardless to compensate for an initial rise in testosterone. Its good to have clomid/nolva on hand to take care of those problems on the spot. Even if you did try an AI on a cycle it will just rebound.

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
usuing an AI on a cycle will not help due to whatever ph you take will greatly increase test production and no matter how much you try to suppress the estrogen its going to go up in the cycle regardless to compensate for an initial rise in testosterone. Its good to have clomid/nolva on hand to take care of those problems on the spot. Even if you did try an AI on a cycle it will just rebound.
so something like letro or adex will not help this and I should run nolva the whole time? As soon as the test kicks in I will more than likely have a flare up. I would like to keep the water weight at bay. i thought AI's where good for this, meaning they keep estrogen at bay as well.
will be on 600mg test-e/wk 500mg eq/wk

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Letro or adex would be much better options than SERMS on cycle. Would you rather erradicate the ability of all that test to convert to estrogen, or let it convert at a rapid rate, but stop maybe 40% of it from binding at receptor sites? AI on cycle, both post cycle. Taking nolva on cycle at the sign of a flareup will do little to make it go down. Trust me I'm only on m1,4add right now and I'm wishing I had ordered some real AI's for this one. I'm taking 20 mg's Nolva, 25 mg's ATD, and now 50 mg's 6-bromo EVERY DAY and this damn lump keeps growing. Be smart, get some letro.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive gotten great results using ai's on cycle....letro is a little strong for my tastes but i like arimidex or aromasin.....broodstar....some prefer nolva over ai's because of the effect they have on lipids....but ive never heard even the staunchest defender of nolva on cycle(seth roberts) say that ai's are inefective at controlling estrogen....do you have anything to confirm this....studies, journals, links, etc...etc...

krogtaar

Awards
wtf? this is bad broscience, OP font listen.
-taking a ph may or may not increase test...some convert to other steroids like boldenone.
-letro or arimidex will overpower the test increase...high dose of test and high dose of letro will still leave you with barely any estrogen.
-estrogen does not rise to compensate for testosterone...
-rebound can be controlled by tapering the ai and running a serm at the same time

zeroinfinity1

Awards
I am thinking about taking reversitol after a 4 week cycle of spawn is that going to be enough?