1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Stacking 1-T Tren and Dbol

Since 1-T Tren is non-methylated (dry) and dbol is methylated (wet), would they work well together in a stack? Like 5 pumps/day 1-T Tren and ~20-30mg dbol for 6 weeks (maybe cut the dbol at week 4)?

Could the 1-T Tren dosage be upped so that the two tubes last 4 weeks instead of 6? Anyone know how many pumps that would be (pp rep?)?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

anyone?
  3. Mars1107

are you gonna do morning dbol?

What i think would be a good use.

Is to kickstart the cycle for three weeks of D-BOL,

since most accounts, 1-t Tren doesnt kick in until 2-3 weeks.

A thought

I think D-bol and 1-t Tren theoretically sounds good.

The PP reps usually say 1-t Tren by itself is strong enough, unless your an experienced user.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Going past the recommended dosages listed isn't going to yield a greater effect. The only way you would need more is if you were a bigger person.

If you can get Dbol why 1-T tren? Curious.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    are you gonna do morning dbol?

What i think would be a good use.

Is to kickstart the cycle for three weeks of D-BOL,

since most accounts, 1-t Tren doesnt kick in until 2-3 weeks.

A thought

I think D-bol and 1-t Tren theoretically sounds good.

The PP reps usually say 1-t Tren by itself is strong enough, unless your an experienced user.
    Probably either take the dbol in the morning or, on workout days, 90 min pre-workout. I like the idea of a 2-3 week kickstart. I think that's what i'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Going past the recommended dosages listed isn't going to yield a greater effect. The only way you would need more is if you were a bigger person.

If you can get Dbol why 1-T tren? Curious.
    Well - I'm actually not focusing on maxing out size with this cycle. I want to cut up fast for a show in July without losing size. I read an article that I'll post when I get more time that said 1-T Tren, with the right diet and training, can help with serious cutting without losing gains. That is why I thought I'd give the 1-T Tren a shot. I happen to have a s*itload of dbol lying around cause my source is like the costco of juice - he's always trying to sell random bulk items ridiculously cheap so i buy when the deal is good and just hold it. I have about 500 tabs at 5mg each so I thought of maybe breaking it out and kickstarting this thing. I know dbol may not be the best when trying to build a little definition but the fact that I have both 1-T Tren and dbol made me think about whether a stack of the two would work.
  6. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%

The costco of juice? where do you live? (50-100 miles radius)
  7. Mars1107

you said right diet,

what diet r u doing?

im thinking of doing 1-t tren as well

theyve got it for 60 bucks right now at nutra.

Have to make a my decision quick.

I was before thinking of doing epi/tren

But now this sounds good.

But i might still add epi, in the beggining.

or maybe pheraplex and M1,4AD might be good.

M1,4AD being similar to D-bol.

What do you think CrazyChemist, for otc DS that i could kickstart, since i dont have D-bol.

I mainly going for mass gains though, something along the lines of doing a lean bulk.

thanks.
  8. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Since 1-T Tren is non-methylated (dry) and dbol is methylated (wet), would they work well together in a stack? Like 5 pumps/day 1-T Tren and ~20-30mg dbol for 6 weeks (maybe cut the dbol at week 4)?
    Well technically, yea they would work in a stack. The 1-t tren might help to solidify the "wet" gains from the dbol, that you would otherwise lose if going solo with it. Personally though i didn't see sh!!t from 20-30mg on dbol, but then again, im also bigger so...(50mg last time).

Could the 1-T Tren dosage be upped so that the two tubes last 4 weeks instead of 6? Anyone know how many pumps that would be (pp rep?)?
    I would leave the dosage the same for six weeks as stated by pp, but hey its your cycle bro. For reference,.... 27 applications is @ 4 pumps a day, 23 applications is @ 5 pumps a day.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Defintely not a good combo, imo. Given that dbol aromatizes, it can really cause issues with this cycle. Any increase in circulating estrogen can further potentiate cofactors (progesterone/prolactin) that may be evinced with 1-T Tren use; this can lead to a more significant potential for gyno issues. I just see this as being a potential problem that's not worth the risks.

Our 1-T Tren is a very potent product by itself. In all honesty, you really don't need to stack it with anything. It's essentially already a stack in itself with the 1-Andro/19-Nor/DHEA content. I would utilize it as recommended (5 pumps/day.) We don't recommend increasing the dose unless it's a person of very large stature (250+lbs.)

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    The costco of juice? where do you live? (50-100 miles radius)
    Haha - I'm in Hartford, CT. I have about 2 years worth of gear in a safe right now from this guy, PCT included. Might need to round it out with something here or there but... he comes and goes too - he calls me when he's got something to unload. I also help him out because I can run a gas chromatograph mass spectrum of all the gear so he can verify it isnt snake oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    you said right diet,

what diet r u doing?

im thinking of doing 1-t tren as well

theyve got it for 60 bucks right now at nutra.

Have to make a my decision quick.

I was before thinking of doing epi/tren

But now this sounds good.

But i might still add epi, in the beggining.

or maybe pheraplex and M1,4AD might be good.

M1,4AD being similar to D-bol.

What do you think CrazyChemist, for otc DS that i could kickstart, since i dont have D-bol.

I mainly going for mass gains though, something along the lines of doing a lean bulk.

thanks.
    I've heard nothing but good things about 1-T Tren for lean bulk or as an anti-catabolic agent when cutting so I'd say definitely pick up some (I just got 2 tubes plus the TRS). I'm so frustrated I can't find that article again but the diet I'll be doing will be a ketogenic diet, no cheat days, for 6 weeks straight. I heard one another post on this site, which I also can't find now, where it was said that a DS like havoc or epi would maximize the effect of the 1-T. Apparently the 1TT converts to testosterone in the body but could also directly convert to estrogen in very small amounts. However, introducing havoc or epi would prevent this type of conversion. If you are going to run a havoc / 1TT stack though make sure you have a good PCT lined up.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.56%

if you can get dbol, why not just run test?
    geez.
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%

That's pretty much what I asked in the beginning.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Defintely not a good combo, imo. Given that dbol aromatizes, it can really cause issues with this cycle. Any increase in circulating estrogen can further potentiate cofactors (progesterone/prolactin) that may be evinced with 1-T Tren use; this can lead to a more significant potential for gyno issues. I just see this as being a potential problem that's not worth the risks.

Our 1-T Tren is a very potent product by itself. In all honesty, you really don't need to stack it with anything. It's essentially already a stack in itself with the 1-Andro/19-Nor/DHEA content. I would utilize it as recommended (5 pumps/day.) We don't recommend increasing the dose unless it's a person of very large stature (250+lbs.)
    Hmm... thats kind of what i was concerned about. Okay - 1TT solo then. Thanks alot for the info. Much appreciated.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hmm... thats kind of what i was concerned about. Okay - 1TT solo then. Thanks alot for the info. Much appreciated.
    No problem my friend.

Let us know how your results turn out!

Legendary

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

No problem my friend.

Let us know how your results turn out!
    Will do - I'll keep the forum posted.

I wanted to ask... I picked up another Sustain Alpha, so my PCT is the TRS plus another bottle of SA. I do have nolva and clomid on hand but I'd rather just add them into PCT than wait for a problem to start a regimen. What do you recommend? I'd imagine the clomid might be overkill and a low dose of nolva would be sufficient. How does 30/20/10 sound for the first 3 weeks after cycle? Would it be better to cut out the nolva and just throw in a little clomid? I just want to make sure my PCT is as strong as possible.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Will do - I'll keep the forum posted.

I wanted to ask... I picked up another Sustain Alpha, so my PCT is the TRS plus another bottle of SA. I do have nolva and clomid on hand but I'd rather just add them into PCT than wait for a problem to start a regimen. What do you recommend? I'd imagine the clomid might be overkill and a low dose of nolva would be sufficient. How does 30/20/10 sound for the first 3 weeks after cycle? Would it be better to cut out the nolva and just throw in a little clomid? I just want to make sure my PCT is as strong as possible.
    I would just run a low dose Nolva to be honest in addition to the TRS. I wouldn't even go higher than 20mg/day. You should only really need it for the first 3 weeks, so i agree there. That PCT is more than enough for our 1-T Tren.

You may want to have some vitex on-hand as well (not necessarily use it). It would help to mitigate a cofactor in breast development (prolactin) if an issue of gyno proliferation became evident; not that it would, but i would always be prepared regardless.

Legendary

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.15%

I would just run a low dose Nolva to be honest in addition to the TRS. I wouldn't even go higher than 20mg/day. You should only really need it for the first 3 weeks, so i agree there. That PCT is more than enough for our 1-T Tren.

You may want to have some vitex on-hand as well (not necessarily use it). It would help to mitigate a cofactor in breast development (prolactin) if an issue of gyno proliferation became evident; not that it would, but i would always be prepared regardless.
    Thanks. I'll grab some vitex (seems cheap so why not throw in a course with PCT), and do 20/20/10 for nolva with the TRS. I always find a strong PCT gives me the most satisfying results so I rather go over board than under. Thanks again T1 for all the help.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Thanks. I'll grab some vitex (seems cheap so why not throw in a course with PCT), and do 20/20/10 for nolva with the TRS. I always find a strong PCT gives me the most satisfying results so I rather go over board than under. Thanks again T1 for all the help.
    Anytime.

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking X-tren with....
    By LoPips20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Dbol/x-tren
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 11:08 PM