Test, Deca, and thinking about adding winstrol, any suggestions?

A

anthonydip

Awards
I'm coming off of a Test and Deca Stack I have three more weeks left, now I wanna try and drop some body fat. I'm 5'8 and just weighed in today at 241lbs. I'm thinking I wanna drop thirty pounds and I have altered my diet to do so. 6 smaller meals a day, my carb intake is about 15-20% of my diet. and my calories are now under 1500. Added cardio this week. Any suggestions on adding winstrol to this, I was told if I'm gonna do it, do it next week to work the winstrol in before the end of the stack because I'll see better results. Any body out there have any suggestions? Or would winstrol not help at this point because my BMI is too high? I have already ordered, just looking for some timing suggestions.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
winni would help a little....but are you planning on eating this few cals after you come off???? why are you cutting with three weeks of a cycle left...it seems a little ill planned....and 241 at sub 1500 cals is a lil ridiculous.....i know figure girls that diet with more calories than this.....are you extrememely fat??? i just dont understand the extremes here....whats your approximate body fat? i would not suggest keeping your cals this low during pct......you will lose waaay to much muscle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
winni would help a little....but are you planning on eating this few cals after you come off???? why are you cutting with three weeks of a cycle left...it seems a little ill planned....and 241 at sub 1500 cals is a lil ridiculous.....i know figure girls that diet with more calories than this.....are you extrememely fat??? i just dont understand the extremes here....whats your approximate body fat? i would not suggest keeping your cals this low during pct......you will lose waaay to much muscle
Yup - thats well said. You'll lose all your gains with under 1500 calories. What does diet look like? is it clean? What've your gains been like so far with that diet? After PCT you might want to try an ECY stack if you want to lean out.

A

anthonydip

Awards
Diet has been two muscle milk shakes daily. Then usually have anything from salads with chicken. I eat steaks, chicken breast, tuna, green veggies. I would say that it is pretty clean. My gains have been pretty good, from what I can tell. I'm overweight, but I can get outta my own way. I wouldn't say extremely fat. probably need to lose 30 lbs. my goal weight is 210. I wear a size 36 pair of jeans. I guess I'm not really good at describing my level of fatness. But i definitely know that I have a slower metabolism. If i don't watch what i eat, I pack on the pounds quick even if I am working out. I am definitely a novice at all of this. This is my first cycle I have ever done. My gains have been decent. I should have measured up, and didn't. Once again I'm a novice. I can see a considerable difference in my shoulders/arms/chest and even the gut. My workouts have been a lot more intense and I am without a doubt stronger and can lift a lot more then before I started the cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Diet has been two muscle milk shakes daily. Then usually have anything from salads with chicken. I eat steaks, chicken breast, tuna, green veggies. I would say that it is pretty clean. My gains have been pretty good, from what I can tell. I'm overweight, but I can get outta my own way. I wouldn't say extremely fat. probably need to lose 30 lbs. my goal weight is 210. I wear a size 36 pair of jeans. I guess I'm not really good at describing my level of fatness. But i definitely know that I have a slower metabolism. If i don't watch what i eat, I pack on the pounds quick even if I am working out. I am definitely a novice at all of this. This is my first cycle I have ever done. My gains have been decent. I should have measured up, and didn't. Once again I'm a novice. I can see a considerable difference in my shoulders/arms/chest and even the gut. My workouts have been a lot more intense and I am without a doubt stronger and can lift a lot more then before I started the cycle.

a thirty six inch waist at 240 and 5'8 doesnt sound like your toooo fat or anything....thats pretty normal .....i would get your body fat tested....figure out your bmr....eat 500 cals under that and do 30-45 min cardio 5 days a week.....you will cut just fine.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh...and get off the damn muscle milk crap!....ha....but seriously....get better protein

A

anthonydip

Awards
What type of protein do you recommend? And 8 week cycle of Winny too much?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
are we talking injectable winni or tabs....tabs i wouldnt venture longer than 6 weeks....injectable, 8 weeks would be okay but i would try to find an oil based one....water based gear breeds bacteria.....as far as muscle milk its an overrated, slow absorbing protein with too much fat in it....imo it has no application in our world other than the fact that it tastes good....get a good whey isolate or a blend....i like pro complex from optimum nutrition....but its a little pricey....but with proteins you really do get what you pay for....

A

anthonydip

Awards
they are tabs. A friend was hard up for cash and trying to unload 90 tabs, so I bought them all really cheap. He's a friend so I'm not getting screwed I know what he paid originally for them. and it's 50 a day from what i have researched. So I have enough to last three months. i was thinking of taking the six weeks worth and seeing where i'm at. Where should I go from there as far as time and my next cycle? And thanks for the tip on the protein, i'll give it a try. and ur mixing it with straight water?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah on a diet whey and water is the way to go.....i wouldnt run those tabs for more than 6 weeks at a time

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/all-the-whey/whey-protein-isolate-5-lb.html

The muscle milk tastes great, but its a blend with carbs in it. Try this out. Its the cheapest isolate i've found at under 25lbs and tastes great. I'm using the cup cake batter flavor.

At 5'8" with a 36 waste under 1500 cals sounds way small, but i guess its working for you. I think i would probably weigh about 140 on that diet though. Like mooch said, raise cals at least to maintenance during pct, then you can drop them back down.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Seems to me that if you've been concerned about bodyfat, than a Test/Deca cycle would not have been the best choice to run. Lots of potential to gain bodyfat with this run. Just keep your cals up so you dont lose your gains and worry about cutting down some in a couple months.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^steroids dont build fat....diets do....

A

anthonydip

Awards
I think I'm gonna up my cals to about 2500 until the end of the cycle I'm on now. Then when I hit the winny drop to 2000, and see where that lands me. Once I hit the winny I'll up my cardio to 45 minutes a day. Hopefully that will melt the body fat away. If my diet is clean, I don't see why I would gain body fat. And how could the test/deca cycle put body fat on, if I'm not taking in foods that will make me pack on the fat? I also have a pretty active job throughout the day. If anything throughout the cycle I've dropped about ten pounds, but can see a difference in muscle on my body. So i would think that there has been some fat dropped. In looking back I should have gotten my Body Fat % tested, that would have been the only real way to know.

A

anthonydip

Awards
Thanks for the tip Smiley, I'll check it out. about a year ago I was about 290 and in desperate need for a diet. Had a bunch of personal issues going on, stopped going to the gym. So I've dropped a ton of weight already. I think I kept the cals down in fear of gaining the weight back. I waited the year to try the cycle to see what it would do for me. Next time I think I will plan it out a little better. And I've been pretty happy with the results, even with the lack of planning so there will probably be a next time.