stack epi with.............

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
ok, is there anything else that would be good to stack with epi other than tren? Im thinking you shouldnt stack 2 methylated compounds, but i dont know what else you could stack it with.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Eq-plex (Bold)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Stack tren!!! It's sick!!! I gained 13lbs of lean mass ok a 30 day cycle 30/30/40/40 havoc and 60/60 3 days then 90 4 days/90/90. Sick strength too.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah tren is sick as hell strength gains like crazy

Flexfx

Awards
What about with WinZtrol by Juggernaut Nutrition? Does that make any sense? Starting an epi run myself.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
What about with WinZtrol by Juggernaut Nutrition? Does that make any sense? Starting an epi run myself.
is that furazabol or prostanzanol? either way it would be too dry for me with epi....but probably a good cut for somebody

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There isn't too much that non methyl...

1,4AD would have to be run atleat 8 weeks adding epi/havoc the last 4-5 weeks.

4ad and 1ad might be an option but again would have to start before the epi. Would think much like the above 1,4AD

That's why I say tren tren tren. Awesome results and can be run starting together.

Fura compounds have to be dosed pretty high like 250 to 300 but is an option if cost isn't an issues. Should get u lean as hell though but might make u loose some hairs on the dome.

Then u get into methyls. I have stacked it with hdrol 50/50/5075/75 havoc 0/30/30/30/30. No sides. Leaned me out crazy down to 5.5% on recomp diet.

Or u look at bridges:
Epi to SD 30-40 for 3 weeks drop down to 20 or 30 week 4 add in SD at 10 then go 20/20

Could do phera into epi. Some feel phera is wet and this could help dry u gains. Think it's more a diet thing.

M1,4ad to epi might be nice. Epi drying up the Dbols wet effects.

Of get some vitamin T (inj) and kick the cycle off with some epi

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
you could do a Epistane Furazadrol cycle for a mean lean cut