HCG and a 6 week cycle
- 01-18-2004, 02:39 AM
HCG and a 6 week cycle
I plan on doing a 6 week cycle of 1-test and 4ad(10 1-t to 7.5 4ad)
I will use HCG for the last 2 weeks of cycle then nolva for 4 to 6 weeks.
Should I be using nolva on my last 2 weeks of cycle since im using HCG?
I realize HCG is not really needed for a PH cycle of 6 weeks but testicular shrinkage is my main concern. After a 6 week cycle how bad do the testes shrink on a scale from 1 to 100? Also if I use HCG for the last 2 weeks will this hinder any possible extra gains and wont this help in quickening the recovery process?
Thanks alot for any feed back!
- 01-18-2004, 02:56 AM
1. Yes use Nolva the last two weeks.
2. Everyone is different, its impossible to tell.
3. It won't hinder gains but will help in recovery.
4. IMO your wasting HCG. Its not needed for 6 week cycles.
HCG is a good tool for a longers cycle when very suppressive hormones are used. If you use it when your testes are not in a state of atrophy you can damage them. Overuse of HCG will cause damage to Leydig cells. Use it only when you need it and during a 6 week cycle I doubt you will ever need it.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 01-18-2004, 03:09 AM
OK! Thanks Bro!
Originally Posted by Bobo
If I stick to nolva for 6 weeks post cycle I should expect full recovery in size of testes correct?
For a 6 week cycle theres no need to use nolva during cycle unless signs of gyno are present correct?
My fat % is pretty high about 20 pounds of my total weight. Should I be trying to cut before i bulk or could i do both at the same time? Lose fat % while gaining lean mass. I mean I dont want to bulk, gain 10 pounds or so then end up losing half of it because i decide to do a cutting cycle after.
What do you recomend?
Thanks for your help!
I dont think i would be trying ph's if it wasnt for people like you to inform us.
I would just end up fckng myself up!!!!!
01-18-2004, 03:19 AM
1. Yes they should recover.
2. No need unless gyno symptoms occur.
3. That depends on your total muscle development. If your satisfied with you size then cut down the bf%. Its highly unlikely you can gain a significant amount of muscle while cutting. CHoose one or the other.
IMO you should concetrate on your diet first. PH's and hormones in general are not magic and will not transform you in 6 weeks or 6 months without proper diet. Get that down and make progress naturally before you start to use hormones. You need to be able to answer the questions you asked by yourself before even attempting PH's. Hope this helped.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
01-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Husker89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2012, 12:22 AM
- By Lightweight1 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 27Last Post: 02-12-2012, 08:53 AM
- By bc0508 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:13 AM
- By king1033 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 32Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:50 PM
- By poi boy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:48 PM