Best Oral 1 Test product

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy of mine that will not under any circumstances use a transdermal but still would like experience some of the benefits of 1 test. I was thinking MN ethers would be best but I would like some opinions.

Thanks,

Phil:p

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm, I used Nutrex's 1tu, had really good results, only prob was that it was $$$.

BigBenn

Awards
go with 1-AD. They seem to have more consistant results than the ethergels.

Nelson

1-TU

I`ve used 1-TU by Nutrex & 1-AD by Ergopharm.
I got better gains in strength & mass with the 1-TU cycle.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Exxxcellent Nelson... I'll paypal ya the 20 bucks I promised tomorrow...

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I heard nothing but good things from Molecular Nutrition's 1-T Ether Gels. Im not a big PH user, but I actually bought some of these because all the positive reports from them.

Nelson

YelloJacket

So how were the Molecular Nutrition ethergels?
What dosage did you take and what results did you get?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Re: YelloJacket

So how were the Molecular Nutrition ethergels?
What dosage did you take and what results did you get?
Havent used them yet brother. But Im planning on starting at 200mgs (Wojo's recommendation) and working my way up to 250mgs. Im using them to 'maintain' but I expect some lean gains of course. I will certainly let you know.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MAG-10 combines 1 test and 4-AD, and is very potent for an oral. I gained 15 lbs in 2 weeks on this. Offered at DPS for $48.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Ergo's 1-AD. Have just consistently heard more positive things about this product than any other 1-test oral.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Does noone here like Syntrax's Sauce? I just started my PH cycle Saturday and Sauce is the 1-Test oral I'm using.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Suace appears from user results to be one of the least potent of all the oral 1-test products. I never tried it, but a good friend used it and switched to Ergo's 1-AD, and noticed a huge difference.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any theories as to why this is in relation to Sauce being weak?