M-drol bridged to Tren bridged to Epi..... What do you think???

Juiced

Awards
So just wondering has anyone done or ever thought about taking M-drol then bridging to Tren then bridging to Epi????

The way I see it is taking a methyl for 3 weeks then a non methyl for 4 weeks then back to a methyl for 4 weeks.... During the period of taking Tren I would support with milk thistle to help recover my liver a bit before hitting it again for 4 more weeks.....

I would run PCT with nolva, lots of milk thistle, PCS, joint support, and a cort blocker

Anyone ever think about doing this????
I would think gains from this would be pretty serious and very dry

PLEASE CHIME IN!!!!!!!!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i would run it the complete opposite epi first as its the least suppressive to mdrol most suppresive then you could run pct directly after the mdrol.. also you wouldnt want to begin getting a problem with gyno from mdrol and have it get worse using other anabolics after before pct

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
My addition may be getting weaker but I believe that would be between 9-11 week cycle depending on how long your bridges last. Long time to be shut down for one, long time on an oral, and I can tell you from experience, that being on these type of orals for more than 6-7 weeks is not a good idea. I began to get terrible headaches and blood pressure issues, and had a hell of a time trying to recover my testicular size and function during PCT. Strength gains will plateau at a certain point for a given cycle anyway. I am just trying to give you the negative aspects here, not trying to preach or flame you or anything like that. I will never go over 6 weeks again. I got stupid and I paid for it. Luckily I learned from it though. To be honest I would just pick up some more tren, run the tren for 6 weeks, and bridge between superdrol and epistane or visa versa on top of running the tren straight through. Just an idea if your looking for a heavier cycle.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i did an epi to mdrol bridge... took me 6 months to recover 100% (mainly libido issues). it was such a bitch. i had a horrible rebound. im never doing that again. wouldnt recommend it unless you got some REAL drugs for PCT. OTC is likely to not cover you on this one. tamoxifen, clomid, hcg on hand just incase, formestane. plus be wary of possible gyno or prolactin flares. good luck

Juiced

Awards
i would run it the complete opposite epi first as its the least suppressive to mdrol most suppresive then you could run pct directly after the mdrol.. also you wouldnt want to begin getting a problem with gyno from mdrol and have it get worse using other anabolics after before pct
I was thinking of running the epi first, just wasnt sure, but being that I currently just started m-drol 2 days ago this whole plan came to mind

i did an epi to mdrol bridge... took me 6 months to recover 100% (mainly libido issues). it was such a bitch. i had a horrible rebound. im never doing that again. wouldnt recommend it unless you got some REAL drugs for PCT. OTC is likely to not cover you on this one. tamoxifen, clomid, hcg on hand just incase, formestane. plus be wary of possible gyno or prolactin flares. good luck

6 months is a long time, Ive done 2 8 week cycles so far or just orals and came back to complete normal within 4-6 weeks with just OTC pcts..... worst one was the last cycle I took which left me with no libido whatsoEVER!! all came back after 6 weeks..... and this time Id have nolva to help

Juiced

Awards
If I were to run this, this is how itd look like.......

M-drol week 1-3
Tren week 3-6
Epi week 6- 9

So there would be a week overlap which would give each DS time to kick in so I dont have any down time....

Any thoughts???

Juiced

Awards
I thought more people would chime in on this.....

Bump for anything

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
If I were to run this, this is how itd look like.......

M-drol week 1-3
Tren week 3-6
Epi week 6- 9

So there would be a week overlap which would give each DS time to kick in so I dont have any down time....

Any thoughts???

so your saying you would run mdrol and wait 6 weeks before pct, while running other anabolics leading up to pct? have u run mdrol before? 9 week methyl cycle is def not the best way to do it

1-3mdrol
1-4tren
3-6 epi could workkk
better yet you could do this
1-3mdrol
1-6 tren
3-6 epi.. it would be suppresive as ****, but you only have one week over lap between methyls, you can get in and get out, and will make fantastic strength gains im sure, just watch those joints, they might need to be greased up

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
another suggestion...
tren week 60/60/60/60/60/60
epi 30/30/30/20/0/0
mdrol 0/0/0/10/20/20

I ran tren 60/60/90/90 and havoc f30/30/40/40 or 30 days and was great great stack. 13lbs lean lean muscle and great strength. Adding Mdrol would just be plain sick! Tren is great cause it is both a class 1 and 2 steroid. Mdrol and epi i think both fall into class 2. This way you get the best of both worlds. Definately use Clomid for PCT then add in an AI and test booster week 3. Shouldnt have problems. But definately will be majorly supressed. Also might want to add in p5p and vitrex and long with cycle assist. Good omega 3. What the strength with tren and Mdrol, should be nothing short of sicking. Easily can get 20+ lbs on this cycle, i would think.

Juiced

Awards
Thanks for all the input....

Dealing with my PCT: I cant get clomid, my guy doesnt have any right now so I can only get my hands on nolva.

So PCT looks like this:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Post Cycle Support: Stranded dose
Milk thistle: 1g a day till I run out
X-Lean (cort blocker): Standard dose

Now question, im thinking of throwing in diesel test but not sure yet. Anything anyone has used and know works?

And I want to take some milk thistle between the period from epi to Mdrol where I am running the tren. Will the milk thistle mess with the effectiveness of the tren since its not a methyl?? I know it does when you take a methyl since it has to be broken down by your liver

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
hey Juiced you still alive and kicking, and how did that cycle treat you. I wuz think of running a similar cycle, but just tren bridged to mdrol, with cycle assist and other goodies(p5p...) pct with pct assist, clomid, formestane, or atd really would like some feed back on some other saftey precautions, or supps

Last edited:

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I would say go M-drol first, then Epistane second because of its estrogen killing and leaning properties(it also helped my libido which would be nice), then Tren to keep the gains coming and give the liver a break. then with the serm's liver toxicity in pct u can start back up on the liver sh1t.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would do epi to tren to mdrol. most harsh last and it gives u a break from methyls as overlapping methyls could cause problems.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I would say go M-drol first, then Epistane second because of its estrogen killing and leaning properties(it also helped my libido which would be nice), then Tren to keep the gains coming and give the liver a break. then with the serm's liver toxicity in pct u can start back up on the liver sh1t.
yeah but the point of doing m-drol at the end as it is the harshest and has the most ability to give gyno out of the three. if u get gyno during week 2 of ur cycle and ur using mdrol, epi will not do **** for it, it will probably just aggravate it and make it worse. epi has serm like properties but in NO WAY is it a serm or a substitute for one.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Just do a tren-mdrol birdge... you will be satisfied with your gains i promise.

This is what i did.
90/90/90/90/90
0/0/0/0/10/20/20

I didnt see any more gains in weeks 6-7, which is why i stopped at week 7.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
yeah but the point of doing m-drol at the end as it is the harshest and has the most ability to give gyno out of the three. if u get gyno during week 2 of ur cycle and ur using mdrol, epi will not do **** for it, it will probably just aggravate it and make it worse. epi has serm like properties but in NO WAY is it a serm or a substitute for one.
well yea i guess that depends on ur personal chances to develop gyno. if you usually need to worry about that, your cycle would be better.