p-mag and hair shedding

yokingupsick

Awards
I have been on a p-mag cycle for a little less than a week now and have been experience hairloss. My hair is shedding in the shower atleast once a day.

I have ran many prohormones before and the only one that also caused this type of shedding was h-drol I believe.

I have also recently been under huge amounts of stress a few weeks back. So my question is it the p-mag or the stress causing the hairloss? Any what can I do to stop it?

theforesaken1

Awards
Both the pmag and stress is most likely causing it. Both are potentiators of hair loss, and since you used many PH/steroids before without much of a problem, the stress made it worse. Some say Saw Palmetto helps stop it, but there isn't any scientific studies that i know of that back that. Only perscription products like Finasteride are proven to work correctly.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
To keep the hair, drop the PH in question. Its up to you how much you like your hair line.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
That is weird this pro hormone and hdrol would make you lose hair considering most people say they are the least androgenic hormones that are least likely to cause hair loss yet you didn't lose any hair on the other hormones. What other pro hormones did you use before?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
please dont tell me this guy shed on h-drol cant we have atleast 1 damn anabolic for people who value their hair as much as muscle damn

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
please dont tell me this guy shed on h-drol cant we have atleast 1 damn anabolic for people who value their hair as much as muscle damn
I shed on h-drol.

P-mag seems to be like h-drol but more androgenic, so it makes sense that if h-drol caused you to shed then p-mag will too.

yokingupsick

Awards
I have used pplex, mdrol, epistane, and never really shed off those maybe 4 hairs in the shower but now its just way 2 much

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I shed on h-drol.

P-mag seems to be like h-drol but more androgenic, so it makes sense that if h-drol caused you to shed then p-mag will too.
which bran did you use? Didnt you use the original formula, it was spiked with DMT..

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Damn well how bad was your shedding? noticeable impact, or minor? Epi nearly took and inch off my hairline!
Mostly just thinning, and it seemed to grow back again after the cycle was over. It wasn't really a big deal, for me at least.

yokingupsick

Awards
yeah hardtrainer I think you and me respond the same to those compounds. When I used hdrol my hair thinned out very much as with p-mag and I did lose hair but after the cycle a few weeks past and it seemed that my hair look fuller and i grew some back or atleast it seemed like that..I'm hoping it will be the same with p-mag except im running it for 6 weeks and I ran the h-drol for only 4 weeks