H-drol + (epi or mmv2) - AnabolicMinds.com

H-drol + (epi or mmv2)

1. New Member

H-drol + (epi or mmv2)

I am planning my next cycle for late September. It will be a lean gain and strength gain/cutting cycle and I believe I have 2 good options lined up so far.

This will not be my first PH cycle nor my first dual compound stack but it will be my first cycle with any of these products and have learned my lesson about not doing proper research!
    I realize that epi and mmv2 are completely different compunds but I feel like they both fit into my goals and need help deciding which fits best!

Option 1)

As of now I am leaning towards the h-drol/epi and would probably run the h-drol 50/50/75/75/100 and the epistane 30/30/40/40/40 + support supps. Should I expect quite a bit of libido shutdown w/ this cyle? Acne?

For PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    weeks 3-7 should I run either reversitol or PCS and why
    do I need a cort blocker as well?
    creatine

Option 2)

h-drol 50/75/75/100/100 and mmv2(not quite sure about dosing on that yet) + supports. I know sides should be quite low for this.

For PCT iForce reversitol, PCS, Lean FX

Has anyone run both options? I am assuming the gains would be quite a bit stronger on the epi over the mmv2 and am trying to decide if is worth dealing with potentially a few more sides(even though epi isn't too harsh, relatively speaking!)

Thanks in advance and please be critical of any/all parts of this cycle. If you have any other completely diffent stacks I will consider as long as their is some logic to back up the suggestion!

2. Mars1107

I havent run both, but i didnt really like it too much. And i think people might overestimate its mildness.

Both are good choice, but id go with epi.

Thats what im planning on. I may stack it with another non-methyl though, im still researching.
  3. New Member

Mars- You didn't like what too much?
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by kdpboa View Post
    I am planning my next cycle for late September. It will be a lean gain and strength gain/cutting cycle and I believe I have 2 good options lined up so far.

This will not be my first PH cycle nor my first dual compound stack but it will be my first cycle with any of these products and have learned my lesson about not doing proper research!
    I realize that epi and mmv2 are completely different compunds but I feel like they both fit into my goals and need help deciding which fits best!

Option 1)

As of now I am leaning towards the h-drol/epi and would probably run the h-drol 50/50/75/75/100 and the epistane 30/30/40/40/40 + support supps. Should I expect quite a bit of libido shutdown w/ this cyle? Acne?

For PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10

weeks 3-7 should I run either reversitol or PCS and why
    do I need a cort blocker as well?
    creatine

Option 2)

h-drol 50/75/75/100/100 and mmv2(not quite sure about dosing on that yet) + supports. I know sides should be quite low for this.

For PCT iForce reversitol, PCS, Lean FX

Has anyone run both options? I am assuming the gains would be quite a bit stronger on the epi over the mmv2 and am trying to decide if is worth dealing with potentially a few more sides(even though epi isn't too harsh, relatively speaking!)

Thanks in advance and please be critical of any/all parts of this cycle. If you have any other completely diffent stacks I will consider as long as their is some logic to back up the suggestion!
    if i was you i would go for option 2 simply because your option 1 consits of 2 methyl products which i would not recomend. so option 2 is my vote my friend !
  5. Mars1107

Mars- You didn't like what too much?
    oh sorry epistane by itself wasnt an option.

h-drol wasnt that great and my liver enzymes were highly elevated,blood pressure, and libido drop without to much gains.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Did you take CeL's H-drol? What were your doses and what was the duration of your cycle?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

you are dumb if you run 2 methyl products. all your saying is shut down my organs

tren/epi sounds more much better man look into 1-t tren
  8. New Member

While I know a lot of peolple throw out a general statement of not running 2 methyl compounds, I have read/talked to several people who have ran h-drol/epi stacks and were quite pleased with the setup. Some did say they experienced some shut down, but with proper organ supports and a proper PCT setup, it accomplished their goals.

I understand and am willing to deal w/ potentially more sides if I run the h-drol/epi, but am trying to decide if the extra gains are worth the extra sides!

With all of that said, I will def. consider/research some of the tren compounds. I had written them off initially, b/c I had bad luck with a Tren PCT due to a bad source of liquid Clomid. I believe that has changed. I just ordered some Nolva the other day and will go ahead and order some Clomid. I am going to wait until I have SERM in hand to make the decision on which compounds to run.

So now we have 4 choices:

h-drol/epi
    h-drol/mmv2
    h-drol/tren
    epi/tren

If you suggest one of the tren options, please specify which Tren product you prefer and dosages! And I'm not sure how I feel about topicals!

Thanks!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

looking at your choices you could also do epi/mmv2
  10. Mars1107

While I know a lot of peolple throw out a general statement of not running 2 methyl compounds, I have read/talked to several people who have ran h-drol/epi stacks and were quite pleased with the setup. Some did say they experienced some shut down, but with proper organ supports and a proper PCT setup, it accomplished their goals.

I understand and am willing to deal w/ potentially more sides if I run the h-drol/epi, but am trying to decide if the extra gains are worth the extra sides!

With all of that said, I will def. consider/research some of the tren compounds. I had written them off initially, b/c I had bad luck with a Tren PCT due to a bad source of liquid Clomid. I believe that has changed. I just ordered some Nolva the other day and will go ahead and order some Clomid. I am going to wait until I have SERM in hand to make the decision on which compounds to run.

and yeah you probally need a very strong pct, but id probally do nolva low dosed,with Sustain Alpha, a cort blocker, and transdermal formestane.
    I would add diesel test hardcore too.

But i really dont want to buy nolva, so i may just do the aforementioned without nolva. But nolva would be advised, for gyno prevention. Other than that i really dont see the need.

So now we have 4 choices:

h-drol/epi
    h-drol/mmv2
    h-drol/tren
    epi/tren

If you suggest one of the tren options, please specify which Tren product you prefer and dosages! And I'm not sure how I feel about topicals!

Thanks!
    i think h-drol epi is very silly.They are both dry compound.

If i were to stack something with epi, itd be on the wet side.

you could also do epi/ max lmg

its not methaylated,like tren.

im taking a long look at that.

Its a wet compound, also a progestin like tren, but i has different positives.

It supposedly increases recovery greatly and ive read nothing but mainly good things. Ive

Epi/Max Lmg would be very strong and would shut you down as hard as epi/tren. Epi/max lmg just seems like a better stack to me. I really want to do it.

Nutraplanet does not sell Max Lmg clones, they should.

Max Lmg Clones

X-mass-used to be max lmg,but the one they are selling currently is actually the tren compound.

Diabolic Lab Mass Lmg
    and
    ProvenPproducts P-13m
  11. Mars1107

id run sustain alpha during the cycle to slightly mitigate shutdown. I dont know if this works, but ive heard some people say good things a bout this. Plus others whove used test booster on their cycles with some fairly less pronounced shutdown. I havent done this though,so i cant give a fair assesment, i am planning to try it out.

For Pct

Id do low dose nolva, Diesel Test hardcore, a cort blocker, and transdernamal formestane.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

h-drol/tren by kilosports 6wk tren followed by adding in h-drol last 4
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    h-drol/tren by kilosports 6wk tren followed by adding in h-drol last 4
    Why not run both at the same time for 5 weeks? Not disagreeing w/ ya, just curious! This was actually suggested by another person as well.

So I am now really interested in either the h-drol/tren or the epi/tren, any more inputs on which to will show better lean bulking/mild cutting gains?

I have never used Torem but have a good source fot it. From what I have read, it seems to be better than the clomid option for some stacks.

Is Torem the best choice for epi/tren? Is it the best choice for h-drol/tren?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

From what I understand h-drol takes a few weeks to really kick in, so you'd be better off running that first and bridging into whatever it is you decide to bridge into (like epi for example)
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

I would go for the hdrol/havoc
    H-Drol 50/50/50/75/75/75 week1-6
    Havoc week 20/20/30/30 week 3-6
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

no way 2 methyl compounds. say go bye liver and elevated bp. h-drol & havoc/epi are methyl

h-drol and epi are great for cutting/ strength. tren is good for bulk lean mass. h-drol is my fav pro-h by far so thats y i suggested it, also very mild.

as for ptc if you use tren clomid is the only serm that will recover you from tren. if your only useing h-drol use iforce reversitol 3/2/2/1
  17. Mars1107

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post

as for ptc if you use tren clomid is the only serm that will recover you from tren. if your only useing h-drol use iforce reversitol 3/2/2/1
    where u get that info?

clomid is probally better, but not the only serm that will recover you.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

from more than 5 threads on tren ptc. all talk about clomid as the best and only to control gyno from prolactin. not saying running nolva wont recover you
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

qwerty33 you do realize that people stack two methyls all the time dont you. Most famous of these is superdrol/pheraplex. I have ran MANY dual methyl cycles successfully. Currently I am running an H-drol and E-stane cycle as follows

hdrol 50, 50, 75, 75, 75
    epi --, 20, 30, 30, 40

I started week 3 today and I must say I am very pleased with my results. Much more so than what I expected. Oh and I am also running clenbuterol and will be useing nolva for PCT
  20. New Member

texas- have you ran either h-drol/tren or epi/tren? I would like a comparison to your current stack as those are still my main three options. I def. agree that running two methyls should not be a huge problem as I will all of my supports lined up and a solid PCT in hand before I start the cycle.

Anyone else want to chime in who has experience running at least two of my three possibilities: h-drol/epi, h-drol/tren, and/or epi/tren? I would liike to hear from some people who have tried at least two of the three so that they can give a direct comparison. I have heard great things about all three stacks but have only found one person who has run more than one!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stano-drol=mmv2??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 03:56 PM
  2. H-drol/mmv2 PCT check
    By skrypt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 PM
  3. mmv2/H-drol cycle
    By skrypt in forum Anabolics